What theme park rides won't you go on?

Associate
I will go on anything but that does not mean i'm happy about it i really hate free falling rides like the tower of terror at disney world i wanted to scream like a girl but had to be brave in front of my kids who loved every second of it

Associate
The Swarm at Thorpe Park was quite vomit inducing when I rode it backwards the first time.

The only time I have ever thrown up on a theme park ride was Hex at Alton towers. It is the most disorientating thing I have ever done. My sister almost passed out. Awful awful ride.

/Salsa

Soldato
My favourite coaster i've been on was New York New York in Vegas. The one that goes around the hotel. Some really good drops in that :)

I actually thought Smiler at Alton Towers was very good too, enjoyed it.

I've always wanted to go to Six Flags and all these other Theme Parks abroad, just something I've never got round to. Last time I went to Disney I was 12, so don't think they had many rollercoasters there then. Space Mountain was about it IIRC.

I'll ride anything, because I'm not a candy assed faggot. :D

Sooooo much contradiction in one post!!! :p

Soldato
The only time I have ever thrown up on a theme park ride was Hex at Alton towers. It is the most disorientating thing I have ever done. My sister almost passed out. Awful awful ride.

/Salsa

Yep. That is another one, made me feel like I'd been drinking really heavily & had room spin but worse due to the fact I could still think straight.

I haz 4090!
Don
Since getting older I find myself thinking twice about anything with a lot of negative G. I hate that floating, tingly stomach feeling, it takes my breath away. Oblivion is terrible for it, everyone else screams on the way down and all I can do is freeze with a stupid scared look on my face. I'm the one that screams when the drop is over and I can move again. I'll still go on them I'll just whinge the whole way in the queue.

Soldato
I think the queue is part of the build up to such things :p

All this rollercoaster talk got me thinking of The Missile at American Adventure. bare in mind, i'm going back years and years and years here!... just realised it closed down ^^

Just been looking through some videos of it abandoned etc... spooky!

Soldato
The Ultimate at Lightwater Valley. It's not that the ride is especially scary, because it isn't, I've been on it several times. But the last time I was on I got thrown around so violently I bruised my ribs.

Soldato
Sooooo much contradiction in one post!!! :p

Especially the boys right? ;)

:D:D

thumbwink_zps23a7ae94.gif

Back
Top Bottom