What to do with undesirables

Soldato
Maybe they should be sentenced under sharia law (like the ones caught in Islamic nations are), which they claim to be fighting for? I guess they will change their views pretty sharpish after that :D

Soldato
For security reasons, further details of the repatriation cannot be given.

I maybe wrong, but being the cynic I am that just screams of them using 'security reasons' as an excuse to pull the wool over the eyes of the British public and return this scum at the expense of the British tax payer. These ***** gave up all rights to British citizenship the moment they left here and pledged their allegiance to the Caliphate.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
You can't see any other reason they wouldn't want to release specifics relating to the identification of these people?

Man of Honour
They should be branded so the unsuspecting British public are aware of their new neighbor's history. Three concentric circles on their foreheads might be useful.

Your idea is not without merit Chris, but from what I’ve observed of the “unsuspecting” British public over the years, I suspect a sizeable tranche of them would have no idea of why people have suddenly appeared in their midst, with three concentric circles tattooed on their foreheads.
They’ll probably nudge one another, surreptitiously, and mutter, “Jeez, I’ve seen some weird tattoos, but I wonder what made that guy get three circles, perhaps it has some significance to him, who knows?”

Man of Honour
Hope not, would hope it was just the kids (who are British citizens and completely innocent) that get evacuated.

Probs anyone who didn't have their passport revoked could be too - though some might then face prosecution.

As for those with their passport revoked... well they're not British Citizens anymore so **** em.

If you’re referring just to Shamima Begum’s kids, aren’t they all deceased?

Caporegime
Which is why I asked if the reference was just to Shamima Begum’s kids.

And which is why I clarified. Though I was referring to multiple people int he post you quoted in the first place if you read it again.

Essentially anyone with their passport revoked I don't particularly care about, those who don't have it revoked then they ought the be investigated and the kids are completely innocent & if they count as British citizens (born before any passport revoked etc..) then they should be brought over here.

Man of Honour
And which is why I clarified. Though I was referring to multiple people int he post you quoted in the first place if you read it again.

Essentially anyone with their passport revoked I don't particularly care about, those who don't have it revoked then they ought the be investigated and the kids are completely innocent & if they count as British citizens (born before any passport revoked etc..) then they should be brought over here.

Okay dowie, I’ve got it now, all clear and understood.

Back
Top Bottom