What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Good, I thought maybe I was weird for liking it!

Just started up on Breaking Bad again. I've only seen it through once and have said for a while I would rewatch. It's funny, the first time there was almost a year between S01E02 and S01E03 for me as it didn't seem my thing. I've just watched the first two again and I have the same feeling! Not great so far!

Associate
Fancied a Hospital drama/comedy and decided on 'The Good Doctor' after seeing its IMDB score. I have no idea how it got such a high score as its pretty bad. Its like House MD, but not funny and House is played by a robot. I also don't know why I'm 15 episode in...

Hmm, i think I might have to rewatch House, that was a great show. Hopefully enough time has passed that I have forgot most of it.

I have The Good Doctor on my 'To Watch List', at least I can go in with lower expectations now. I've rewatched House too many times already :D

Soldato
SEAL Team - A "spiritual successor" to "The Unit" only this time focusing on the US Navy SEALs (DEVGRU/Team Six in particular) rather than Delta Force. It feels very similar in places, especially the action stuff, and it doesn't help with the series starting on a new kid trying to join etc just like The Unit and even has a few of the same actors popping up too.

So if you liked the Unit the you 'should' like this too as it's more of the same but my only issue is that it stars David Boreanaz (Angel from Buffy or Booth from Bones) and initially he just doesn't come across in a believable manner but that just might be my own prejudice as I still see him as Booth, although he gets better by Ep3.

Soldato
Bojack Horseman season 3.

Just watched ep4, Fish Out of Water. Oh my, just one of the best episodes of anything I've ever seen. BH is always pretty high quality , but this one just captures the series theme of loneliness and isolation beautifully. A real high point.

Soldato
Watched Safe on Netflix, only saw first one, looks promising. It's from Harlan Coben who has written some good books so I have hope.

It's odd seeing Dexter speak with an English accent though.

Soldato
Haha how funny, just started watching safe too. 2 episodes in and enjoying the mystery and pace of it.

Just finished watching The Alienist on Netflix. Fairly good with some good episodes. Dark plot and look forward to seeing another season if/when that is.

Back
Top Bottom