What TV shows are you currently watching

1923. Up to episode 3. Finished Yellowstone and 1883 prior. Its ok so far, the Africa stuff seems a bit weird and out of place but will stick with it. Feel 1883 has been the best of the lot so far imo.
Agreed on the Africa part. I gave up in the end. I just didn't hit home at all. Sam Elliot was excellent in 1883.

Early seasons of yellowstone were great. S4-5 were a bit 'meh'.

Just finished watching Season 3 of La Brea. Yegods, talk about rushing to the finish line, far too many character tangents and plot holes/paradoxes with more holes than a Swiss cheese.

Despite going back in time to 1965 to stop development of the mlitary time travel technology, there was no reset as if nothing had happened. We are left with a settlement of English speaking settlers in 10k BC North America, thousands of years before humans colonised those parts. All the tech and military equipment is still there for evolving humanity to find and use long before the industrial revolution. The sole microchip that was used to get people home on the time travelling stealth fighter was not destroyed so far as I can tell. It made back to The Future look quite restrained and plausible!

Last edited:
On the last episode of Baby Reindeer.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this.
Despite the subject matter, I don't think I've enjoyed something as much as this for a while.

Got up to episode 8 of Invasion and have a sore finger from hitting the fast forward button, but at least I managed all of them in just a few hours.

Will not be continuing though as I fear more may bring on an upset stomach and sickness to ears, eyes and the brain.

Season 1 of white lotus.
I didn't hate it but we thought it was pretty boring. We kept waiting for something to happen then it ends with a whimper. It could have easily been a mediocre film. No idea how this is a 8/10 on imdb. I guess we're not the target audience.

Severance.

Now this i did enjoy and watched it all in a few days i hope we get season 2 soon.

Season 1 of white lotus.
I didn't hate it but we thought it was pretty boring. We kept waiting for something to happen then it ends with a whimper. It could have easily been a mediocre film. No idea how this is a 8/10 on imdb. I guess we're not the target audience.
Have a look at The Resort. 30 mins episodes, snaps along. 1 season, think it's a one and done.

Just finished the UK (Scottish) series 'Payback' typical UK police/crime drama with a financial spin on it. Unfortunately looked like an another ITVx show to the visuals aren't great. Only 6 episodes (never understand why they do that in the UK), but this time 6 is enough, and as such I'll give it a 6/10.

Back
Top Bottom