What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Sweet Home season 2.
On episode 7 of 8 and just switched off after 30 minutes.

I really liked season 1 but this is terrible. Nothing has really happened, nothing makes any sense and I have no idea what the story is meant to be.
Not even sure I can be bothered finishing it.

Soldato
Sweet Home season 2.
On episode 7 of 8 and just switched off after 30 minutes.

I really liked season 1 but this is terrible. Nothing has really happened, nothing makes any sense and I have no idea what the story is meant to be.
Not even sure I can be bothered finishing it.
I am a couple of episodes in so far. I have been ill so had episode 3 on and i was nodding off. I am betting when i go back to it that netflix will tell me that i am not part of the home group.

Soldato
Creepshow, the series. I'm struggling with it, I haven't seen any episodes that match up to the first film.

Wait, they rebooted Creepshow!? I had no idea. I used to love watching Creepshow (and tales from the crypt) with my uncle. Been so long since I watched them that I can't remember all of them but I always have the beach one stuck in my mind. Is it not worth watching?

Still working my way through For All Mankind. Last episode of season 3 tonight. Really enjoyed this show

Soldato
Wait, they rebooted Creepshow!? I had no idea. I used to love watching Creepshow (and tales from the crypt) with my uncle. Been so long since I watched them that I can't remember all of them but I always have the beach one stuck in my mind. Is it not worth watching?

Still working my way through For All Mankind. Last episode of season 3 tonight. Really enjoyed this show

Seems like it

You ever watch Channel Zero? That's a decent watch

Soldato
Seems like it

You ever watch Channel Zero? That's a decent watch

I haven't but if it's in a similar vein I'll give it a go. I'm sure there used to be another movie/series similar to Creepshow and Tales from the Crypt but the name is alluding me.

Not quite the same but there was something on BBC iPlayer recently about ghost stories called Uncanny. That was a fun watch. It's all nonsense of course (I want to believe but I just can't) but good stories nevertheless. Mind you, watching Paranormal Caught On Camera is a guilty pleasure of ours so I'm not sure how much stock you should put into my opinion

Back
Top Bottom