What was your first (PC) computer, 286,386?

All i remember about my first PC is that it had a Cyrix Processor with Windows 98 SE & Windows 2000 Pro dual booted.

It was my first pc so i only used it for Word & paint,No internet access back then. :D

Amstrad 286 with turbo button.
First one I modded was a P3 450 slot chip
First I built was an tbird 1.4 in a juno tower :D

Those were the days! I used to love the modding scene back then, so basic and entertaining.

Worked on a lot of old stuff, mainframes, 286, 386 etc. First home owned PC was a Viglen P2 400mhz with 2Gb ram, 8mb ATI 2D card and 2 x Voodoo 12mb SLI'd for 3D with a 19" monitor. In 1998 and it cost me close to £2500..........

I had a 486, dont know what type or anything. I wasn't very good with computers and still young.

Then me and my brother persuaded our mam and dad to get a new computer from TIME. Think it was about £1100!

It had tomb raider on it! and a dvd player!

My family first got a Pentium 100mhz with Windows 95, I assume it had 16mb of ram because we later added another 16mb. I loved playing Rodent's Revenge on it. The first PC that I owned was a 466mhz Celeron with 64mb of RAM, we had a LAN at home with my Dads P2 450mhz 128mb of RAM. We both had Voodoo 3's and played Unreal Tournament, Quake 3, Total Annihilation and AOE 2 over LAN all weekend. Those were good days.

Back
Top Bottom