What watch do you wear?

This just arrived:

1d0bd96a.jpg

I thought it would take a while to get used to glancing at it for the time. It's surprisingly easy.

For years I've been wearing decent mechanical watches but I just fancied something different and as a bit of an impulse buy, I ordered this last Friday and it was delivered this morning.

Casio-GW4000D-A1.jpg

It's a Casio GW4000D-A1 and even though it's very different to what I'd normally wear, I really like it. I've got big wrists at just under 8.5" round and it looks good on me.

Got it! Roland even threw in a tan strap. Certainly makes it more versatile now that I have a blue, brown and black strap!

I'm very impressed with the overall quality and appearance for the watch, especially for a smidge over £200.

Does your tick surprisingly loudly?

For years I've been wearing decent mechanical watches but I just fancied something different and as a bit of an impulse buy, I ordered this last Friday and it was delivered this morning.

Casio-GW4000D-A1.jpg

It's a Casio GW4000D-A1 and even though it's very different to what I'd normally wear, I really like it. I've got big wrists at just under 8.5" round and it looks good on me.
Further to my previous post, Feek I think its a really nice piece.

Its just not my style I would look like a geek with it on.

But I wish it was my style :)

i7mVQ.jpg

not an expensive fancy watch by any means but i like it :) my first "proper" watch if i can call it that.. tiny wrists tho at just 7" - had it for around 8 months now..

Last edited:
Hi Scuzi, are they automatic too?

No, all of the ones I have seen have been manual hand winding, so every few days you'd have to wind the crown.

I have read that he happily makes watches to a custom spec if you so require. He's hard to get hold of but if you wanted one of his watches with an automatic movement he could probably do it.

Back
Top Bottom