What watch do you wear?

2wevqsw.jpg

My Tissot Le Locle. Apologies for the picture quality!

Where do you guys buy your watches from?

I've tried looking through the rainforest site but there are just too many choices. I get about 10 pages into it then give up.

Also, are there any watches where the watch face is rotated 90* (i.e. instead of the 12 and the 6 being adjacent to the strap fastenings the 3 and the 9 would be)?

I've been loaned this for an extended period to see how I get on with it and if I want to buy.

35avw2a.jpg

So far I'm undecided, any opinions on the quality of it?

And a Nixon all-black digital with wide leather strap that I can't find a photo of anywhere, the watch needs a new battery and some scratches removing from the screen though :(

Go in to a shop that deals with Nixon and ask if they can send it back to Nixon for you. I did that with my Banks, it cost £60 for a new battery and a new crystal face. Although i think i may have got a good deal because i'm good mates with the shop owner ;)

Go in to a shop that deals with Nixon and ask if they can send it back to Nixon for you. I did that with my Banks, it cost £60 for a new battery and a new crystal face. Although i think i may have got a good deal because i'm good mates with the shop owner ;)

that's not a good deal, a watchmaker would do it for far less

digital POS on the left is my usual daily wear, Breitling is for when i'm feeling flash and want sweaty wrist and the Timex Expedition was the last birthday gift from my father before he passed on :(
DSC_0134-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom