What watch do you wear?

Found some better images.
Speedy.jpg

Do you have the model for this seiko and the price? Need a day to day one and a black one would be nice:)

From searching the web it seems to be SND099. I think it cost around the £70-£80 mark (I can't remember exactly :confused:). It's a few years old and I'd be surprised if you'd find it anywhere. There's a new-ish model that seems to be based on a similar design, but I don't know if it comes in black.

Last edited:
Also had a Rolex Datejust, Omega SM, several Tags :eek:

Did you ever get any of your Tags serviced? If so, did you send it to the place in Manchester that's linked on the Tag Heuer website, or did you get it done somewhere else? I really should give mine some TLC because it's ~9 years old.

Did you ever get any of your Tags serviced? If so, did you send it to the place in Manchester that's linked on the Tag Heuer website, or did you get it done somewhere else? I really should give mine some TLC because it's ~9 years old.

never had any of them long enough, bought them cheap wore for a few monthe and flogged them

my missus has a kirium, its quartz so no real need for servcing but it goes to the official place when it needs battery reseal

if yours is an auto then at 9 years maybe it is due a service but its a simple movement that is relatively cheap to replace so might not be cost effective

my missus has a kirium, its quartz so no real need for servcing but it goes to the official place when it needs battery reseal

Mine's is the same. How much did it cost to get the battery changed and resealed? Did you deal directly with the people in Manchester, or did you go through the place you/your wife bought the watch? (Thanks for the info!)

Mine's is the same. How much did it cost to get the battery changed and resealed? Did you deal directly with the people in Manchester, or did you go through the place you/your wife bought the watch? (Thanks for the info!)

My Mrs just had her's done at goldsmiths and it cost her around £35 including the pressure test after re-sealing.

£40 I think, went through local jeweller

I've just got a normal Fossil watch, chunky brown leather strap with a square face.

IMO I don't see the point in having an expensive watch, i'd only trash it tbh. Some nice watches here though :)

Back
Top Bottom