What watch do you wear?

Panerai when I'm in the office and at home, IWC when I'm at a customer site:

pam_iwc.jpg

I adore that IWC, what model is it and how much?

These are both sick watches :D How much if you don't mind me asking?

My atom was only about £70. I've got another Nixon one, a Lockdown, that was about £80. I like Nixon watches - I'd be too precious over something like a Panerai, however much I'd like one, and I doubt it'd really suit me. I've got four or five watches, none of them expensive, but all reasonably nice, I prefer that to one expensive watch that I'd probably only break anyway :D

am I the only one who isn't a fan of the big chunky metal watches? Always look too big for people's wrists to me.

Oddly sol is an exaggeration but that kind of thing :p

am I the only one who isn't a fan of the big chunky metal watches? Always look too big for people's wrists to me.

Oddly sol is an exaggeration but that kind of thing :p

I don't like the massive ones personally but some people do so as always it's down to the individual. I think the reason my one looks massive is because it was taken as a macro photo. It certainly isn't gigantic on the wrist.

I waited 3months for this one (ordered) but they never got it in stock and typically when I cancelled it and didn't have cash to buy it they got it in stock. Now it's out of stock again. It looks like a sexy auto watch to me.

2438130353_3df8cede7a_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom