What watch do you wear?

Man of Honour
I completely forgot they downsized the Hamilton "Murph" - 38mm with a 44mm lug to lug. That's my size!

Will be treating myself to one later in the year I think. With Interstellar being one of my all time fav movies, this is perfect.

Last edited:
Associate
I completely forgot they downsized the Hamilton "Murph" - 38mm with a 44mm lug to lug. That's my size!

Will be treating myself to one later in the year I think. With Interstellar being one of my all time fav movies, this is perfect.
Still wears quite large, returned mine despite being a big Intersteller fan. Not sure the hype justifies the cost over the other Hamilton's either.

RJC

RJC

Don
Keep meaning to add my collection to this forum:

Sa94EJW.jpg

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
Look what was being returned as I walked into a swatch shop randomly this weekend :D

MoonSmall1.jpg

Changed out the strap today, and its getting its first wrist time! I just walked in, and expected the usual "sorry, all Moon/Mercury sold out" but she said, "err, i may have a moon", whilst looking at a lady at the till. Said lady was mid-return, and the man at the till inspected it, before handing it to me to try.

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
Yacht-Master 42mm on special occasions.
Pam 903 on special occasions.
Apple Watch - 99.99% of the time :(

Last edited:
Associate
Citizen Eco Drive AT4007-54E

lovely solid watch, never felt the need to upgrade it TBH
Agreed. If I was forced to choose one watch, it would probably be this. It needs no maintenance and is always accurate to the second. Had mine for years and given it hell- working on cars/bikes, scraping it in server racks, taking it into the sea, doing DIY, mixing concrete and it still works perfectly and looks mint.

citizen.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Reckon this is real? she's sitting on a train in central london repping the best part of half a mil on her wrist, crazy :eek:

3XL2SjJ.png

CVXJS56.png

Yes I'm bored on the train!

Yes real, there are hundreds of thousands of rich people in and around London. Starting with the Royals and their massive extended family, the bankers, business owners, property developers, crooks and people who simply inherited fortunes or married into it and the list goes on and on.

Back
Top Bottom