What watch do you wear?

Caporegime
Yes real, there are hundreds of thousands of rich people in and around London. Starting with the Royals and their massive extended family, the bankers, business owners, property developers, crooks and people who simply inherited fortunes or married into it and the list goes on and on.

Loads of fakes too tho.

Caporegime
Reckon this is real? she's sitting on a train in central london repping the best part of half a mil on her wrist, crazy :eek:

Yes I'm bored on the train!
She is absolutely crazy to be walking around wearing that highly recognizable piece, it's basically an invitation to get mugged. I wouldn't even wear my Sky Dweller out and about in the UK, never mind a flippin rainbow gemstone Daytona! :eek:

What makes a San Martin a fake? It looks similar to many Submariner dive watches but has no fake logo on it front or back. Or a Pagani? Or many others. Dive watches all look pretty similar from a Tag to a Rolex to a Tudor to a Seiko. Something is a fake if it has logos of the "real" item and passes itself of as the branded item. If it looks similar, is it a great surprise? And is it a bad thing?

For the record, although I own a Steeldive "homage", I also own two Farer watches as my preferred dailies.

They are homage watch's rather than fakes, otherwise they wouldn't be branded, I'm thinking of grabbing the SN008G V3, I'm interested in this because I believe they offer amazing value for money, what San Martin do is show how much mark-up there is on watches by achieving what they do for the price.

Back
Top Bottom