What's a good adapter to use for retro consoles on modern TV's please?

Rad 2x cables are good for plug and play on modern tvs.

I have a few of these and they vary massively in quality so far as I can see... My saturn one is solid but the MD one... not so much feels a bit jittery/laggy.

To be fair though my MD one is now totally useless as my MD has a 3bp mod.

i still have all of my retro consoles and until now i really wanna play them and i dont have any scart tvs :( and after looking on goog i still have no idea which ones are good to use, i have ps1/2 and og xbox and g,cube and others but just want to know if theres a good adapter i can use on a modern day tv that will be ok.
Be careful with the OG xbox. Might want to open it up and check on the caps. They've had a lot of issues over the years.

Edit: With regards to scalers etc. I've used the Framemeister, RetroTINK 5x and Rad2x cables. They're all good, I'd highly recommend the 5x, especially with PS1 and beyond. My current scaler is the RetroTINK 4K which is amazing.

Last edited:
I have an OSSC for this. I haven't used it for anything other than a Gamecube - it does work great with it though.

awesome thanks i may go for this one then as it sounds great
OSSC v1.7 or v1.8

the Retroscaler 2x sounds good too.

also is there any certain cables i need for this setup and if you guys would try to hunt down a CRT from back in the day what would be the best last model that would serve these consoles the best please?

Back
Top Bottom