What's your weekly flutter?

Associate
OP
I knew it was risky! But Fulham weren't setting the world alight, and ManU was picking the quality team of the two. Was actual Wolves that let me down! But I had triples from 4, so 2.6 x my stake. Not terrible.

Soldato
Still living the dream :)

1699823609.jpg

Soldato
I do wed and sat, I put a tenner in a while back but won thirty quid that I just let roll again, just got 2 tonight so a free lucky dip, had 3 or 4 of those.
Edit just checked, 5 lucky dips £5 (not sore what for) and £30 so kept rolling without funding

Last edited:
I used to enjoy a few quid on pub fruit machines. They were everywhere e.g. pubs, clubs, train stations until only last year. Then they all suddenly disappeared, even in Weatherspoon pubs. Any idea why's that? The fact they were still around in 2023 can't have been because of COVID because 2023 was after the lockdowns / hygiene rules. It can't have been because of mobile gambling either as that's been around since the beginning of smartphones and the pub fruits survived well beyond that.

Nowadays, I play online slots twice a month. Slots are the online versions of fruit machines.

Soldato
I used to enjoy a few quid on pub fruit machines. They were everywhere e.g. pubs, clubs, train stations until only last year. Then they all suddenly disappeared, even in Weatherspoon pubs. Any idea why's that? The fact they were still around in 2023 can't have been because of COVID because 2023 was after the lockdowns / hygiene rules. It can't have been because of mobile gambling either as that's been around since the beginning of smartphones and the pub fruits survived well beyond that.

Nowadays, I play online slots twice a month. Slots are the online versions of fruit machines.
My local Spoons had about 5 of them on a row last time I was in not long before Xmas, I thought I had stepped into one of those slot machine shops.

Also online/smartphone gambling won't completely make fruit machines redundant as they are still popular with the cash in hand no paper trail population.

Last edited:
Soldato
You hear of these type of stories all the time but I went to put SFL on again on the App on Monday and accidentally put it on Thursday instead it turns out. Just checked the results from Monday and if I had it on the correct draw I would have bagged another £20. Gutted. :o

Caporegime
You hear of these type of stories all the time but I went to put SFL on again on the App on Monday and accidentally put it on Thursday instead it turns out. Just checked the results from Monday and if I had it on the correct draw I would have bagged another £20. Gutted. :o

Put your £10k a month all on set for life and try and become the first person to win the jackpot twice?

Back
Top Bottom