What's your weekly flutter?

I do set for life lucky dip, that way I don't have to do the same numbers or forget to do them and find out they won with no live ticket.

Always use the app, as despite the odds when I win I figure it's the best way of remaining anonymous. Usually it's lucky dips, or I play saved numbers like I did last night. Got my 6 year old to pick those numbers a while back.

She's picking them all moving forward lol

Always use the app, as despite the odds when I win I figure it's the best way of remaining anonymous. Usually it's lucky dips, or I play saved numbers like I did last night. Got my 6 year old to pick those numbers a while back.

She's picking them all moving forward lol

The app doesn't take my bank card. It's a bank in Northern Ireland and they don't accept the card....have to use the shop lucky dip option and save my ticket :/

Won £3.10 on Euromillions last night. Was left with an odd amount in my account balance so threw 50p on an “instant win” game and won £10. Quite chuffed with that.

IMG-3388.jpg

very occasionally i have a go on one of these competition sites... theres loads of them about, higher odds than the lottery or euro millions i guess as tickets are anything from 999 to 20,000 but ticket costs are £5 - £20 for cars and the like... not a weekly flutter but an occasional quarterly thing :D

Are the football pools still around these days?

I remember spot the ball too.

The last time I had a regular flutter was on the horses.

These days I bet only on certain occasions.

I stick £20 on the lottery every now and then, just the next upcoming draws with lucky dips.

£5 of it goes on an instant win, a fair few times I've won the £20 back and cash that out, free lottery!

I never get why people do lottery on say 100mln vs not at 50mln. (arbitrary figures)

I find it a bit of a weird psychology.

Is 50mln not worth it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom