Whea Uncorrectable error

Soldato
Every time i start my pc from from cold i get a Whea Uncorrectable Error, ive tried the fixes ive found on youtube but its still doing it, the fixes ive tried are the memtest, Prime95, chkdsk and the driver update but none of them seemed to of fixed it.

Can anyone help please.

Thanks

Soldato
OP
dang never done a bio update and tbh i dont think its bios as ive had my pc a Year with no issues and its only just started doing it since i went to windows 10.

Ive also checked temps and nothing wrong there.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Tried most of them there is one on video that i havent tried going to do that now will reply later and let you know thanks m8

Soldato
OP
Anyone have any suggestions please it only happens from a cold start when the pc has been off for a while.

Soldato
OP
ive already done fresh install after i started getting this ive not changed anything in bios so its already default

As for bios update ive never done one before as it terrifies the crap out of me of feking something up.

Soldato
OP
no happens soon as i turn the pc on it does the recover from it and its fine, I can even restart ect and its fine its just that inital start from it being off.

Soldato
OP
I have a evga g2 1000w.

It was a upgrade from win8 at first but did total new win10 install with usb and I still get it.

No I dont have another PSU to test it with but tbh I cant seeing that as the problem as its fine after it gets past that first one?

Back
Top Bottom