When are you going fully electric?

Not sure how they compare to be honest as they are not available here.

The ET5 which is a similar sized car to the Model 3 starts at 52k Euro for standard range (75kwh - 280 miles WLTP) plus 169/month. Long range (100kwh - 362 WLTP) is £56k euro plus 289/month. I'd assume its closer to BMW/Merc than Tesla in terms of fit and finish for that price.

On personal lease there is a choice of a 19 month old car for 888 Euro/month or a new one for 995 Euro/month for 4 years. Both cars were long but the milage is only 500km/month, pumping that to 1250km/month (9,300 miles/year), adds another 70 Euro/month.

Prices were from the German Nio website, includes German VAT, I don't think they have dealers so I'd expect the price to be the price.

Doesn't seem like a lot of stations...

"..Nio has significantly accelerated its pace of building battery swap stations in Europe recently, adding seven this month, according to data monitored by CnEVPost.

The company added one station in Europe in April and none in May or June...."

To me the only advantage is the warranty. Competitors could wipeout that advange in a moment by improving warranties. Tbh an improved warranty on diesels would do the same.

I can see the dates on banning ICE being pushed so far back that it stalls EV adoption to a rate that makes these dates a fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom