Where are you going on holiday this year?

panthro said:
Whats everyones opinions on going on hols with their parents??

None of my friends are up for going on holiday, so I will be going with my mum and sis to somewhere in the carribean or if I can sway it, to Cuba. Shouldnt be too bad, but I wont get as drunk as I would like to for fear of embarrassing myself infront of my mum and sis!

As long as you're able to get away from them and [hopefully] have your own room to bring back any ladies then you should have fun.

SiriusB

[TW]Fox said:
Going to a few places ;)

Sounds interesting :P

I'm off to Florida on the 24th for 2 weeks (4 nights in Miami, 4 on gulf coast, and 6 in Orlando).

Then about a month later I'm going to Berlin for 4 nights, then a few weeks after that I'm going to Prague for 4 nights.

All that with the other half.

Might also try and fit something else in with a few mates :)

SiriusB said:
As long as you're able to get away from them and [hopefully] have your own room to bring back any ladies then you should have fun.

SiriusB

I wouldnt go unless I had my own room.

Will be going to Les Gets (and around that area) too in september, as I do every year with the MTB.....proper hardcore downhill stylee :D

Ibiza baby! :cool:

Can't wait! Still another two months though :(

Can't believe I haven't had a holiday this year... which means I have loads of holiday to take.. I'm hoping there will be a last minute deal to Sydney in Nov so I can see my Nephew :)

Need as many hols days to carry over to next year... I have 3 weddings to attend, one in Malaysia, one in Singapore and one in Croatia :\

BB x

panthro said:
You can come with me to Saudi Arabia on a work trip, I could use the company :)

and possibly a human shield......joke
:eek:
I know I said I'd go anywhere, but I think you've found my limit :p

Back
Top Bottom