Where are you going on holiday this year?

Soldato
Jenjey said:
Anywhere anywhere anywhere!!!!!!!
I really want to go on holiday now! (Not revise for stupid exams :mad: )

Meh, same. I'd love to go away with someone to somewhere remote and just arse about without a care in the world right now.

p.s. What's with the crap new sig? I preferred your old one...

Soldato
We've already had a week in Poland & Slovakia this year, but that was our economy holiday (Easyjet flights, youth hostel etc.). Had a fantastic time though :)

We're also off to Goa in November for 2 weeks. Can't wait! The only other place I've been outside of Europe is America. This was supposed to be the expensive holiday, but since Leon got all his comission off that one, it's costing us naff all really. All the more to spend on spending money :cool:

Soldato
cyKey said:
I've just returned from 3 weeks in Toronto. I took about 20gb of photos. Still got more to process.

CRW_9225-01.jpg

Its an amazing place and I'm so jealous of the guys who get to go because I so want to go back. I'd go tomorrow if I could.

Aye its a seriously awesome place. If I were to live anywhere else in the world, it would probably be in or around Toronto. I also have family there too, which means I stay for free :D Although some of them are moving to Barrie, which is boring lol

Nice photos there, as always :)

Associate
I not long returned from Antigua, went from May 10th-20th. Absolutely amazing.

Going to St. Lucia for 14 nights from December 17th to the 31st, I'll be over the Atlantic when it turns 2007 :D.

Soldato
It's a bit OcUK and Camping themed this year :p

Starting of at Silverstone for a weekend of motorsport. Then driving down to Minehead for the week and taking it easy before heading to the OMGWTFBBQ. Then we've also got the week after the BBQ off work too most of which will be spent recuperating but we might stop off at Alton Towers on the way back across the country.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
VeNT said:
meh, come to cornwall, cornwall for the WIN
I seriously doubt it is :p
Anyway, I don't have too much trouble seeing places in England and Wales. Just be nice to go abroad one day. Hopefully one day both money and people to go with will coincide :)

Soldato
Got back from Meloneras, Gran Canaria about 3 weeks ago.

It's a beautiful resort, nothing lower than a 4 star hotel there, and there was 0 chavs. Unlike down the road at Playa Del Ingles....eugh.

:cool:

Soldato
I've had a few days in New York City in February and a couple of weeks in Seattle last month.

In August I'll be camping in deepest darkest Wales, which I'm really looking forward to.

If things go according to plan I'll be in South Africa for a couple of weeks in September then Boston for a couple of weeks in November.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Hopefully some walking in Tenerife and possibly somewhre else in Europe, perhaps Italy.

If anyone has been to Tenerife before, do you have any reccomendations?

Back
Top Bottom