Where to find free games and deals

Soldato
Slightly different to the *** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***, where it can be easy to miss deals. I thought it'd be good to share links for where to look for game deals yourself. These are the bookmarks I've got:-

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sites that regularly feature free games:-
Sites that sometimes feature free games:-
Sites with permanently free games:-
Sites that help notify about game deals
Browser Extensions

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please share any others, and I'll add them to the OP.

Contributors/More Info
IsThereAnyDeal maintain a Chrome extension (it may be available for Firefox as well), which is the spiritual successor to the now EOL Enhanced Steam. It has a ton of useful features, but in relation to pricing it shows the best current price from multiple authorised stores on the game's page, as well as showing the historically lowest price for a game.

Augmented Steam on Chrome web store.
Might be worth adding a link to the Hotukdeals gaming category

https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/gaming

Last edited:
Soldato
IsThereAnyDeal maintain a Chrome extension (it may be available for Firefox as well), which is the spiritual successor to the now EOL Enhanced Steam. It has a ton of useful features, but in relation to pricing it shows the best current price from multiple authorised stores on the game's page, as well as showing the historically lowest price for a game.

Soldato
OP

Awesome. Thanks. I'll add it to the OP.

Back
Top Bottom