• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Where to sell a 3090 Suprim X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi all!
So i’ve got a 3090 msi suprim X, and I’m looking to sell it. I’ve won the card in a gaming competition, and it’s still boxed and looking to sell it to buy myself a gaming laptop (as I’m always travelling) and keep the change.

I see prices on ebay and fb marketplace at around 2,700£. Is this it’s actual price? If not how much will I be able to sell it for?

Finally, which platform you recommend selling it on? CEX and some quotes are only giving me around 1100£ which is not fair giving how much these cards are being sold for.
Thanks in advance everyone ♥️

Associate
CEX is the safe option. Otherwise look at sold listings on the other places that you mention then weigh up if the difference in price is worth the risk of potentially getting scammed and ending up with nothing.

Personally I'd go CEX, then FB if you're careful. Wouldn't touch the other place.

Pet Northerner
Don
You can't sell on here due to a low post count, nor can a user offer for it.

You have three choices:

1. Go to CEX, it'll be hassle free and you'll be paid without issue
2. Sell on FB marketplace, mid tier money but it'll be cash.
3. Sell on Ebay - highest price but highest risk.

Locking the thread now to prevent further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom