Which ADSL Provider, non LLU area.

Associate
No. I had it, they implemented 100GB fair use when CPWH bought em out.

If TalkTalk offer truly unlimited downloads then go with them, I say. But I haven't seen the reviews so I am not factoring those in. No BB service I have had (talking 6-7 ISPs in about 4 or so years) has been truly terrible.

Sky is brilliant though. I've never had a problem.

I have been with AOL for years and made them keep me on my old unlimited package when they rolled out all the new ones with 10,20 and 40 gb caps .Im sure i have gone over 100 gb in a month before.
I know aol has bad reviews but i have found them alright.I pay £11.99 a month for my 8mb unlimited with free calls to uk landlines and get a new modem off them every year when i phone to cancel and get my 3 months free :)
I live in a rural area so cant get it free with my SKY and no virgin in the are.The only LLU is Talk Talk i know they are owned by the same as AOL but i just hear horror stories of that company.

Soldato
I'm thinking ADSL4LESS, £19.99 truely unlimited, seems the best i can get + £13.60 BT line rental.

Cheers for the heads up.

Nice one mate, you won't regret it! My friend is quite happy wiith it, make sure u pay by monthly direct debit as they do charge credit card fee

Back
Top Bottom