Which bike next for me?

Soldato
OP
Its a bit late Tizor mate, the bike is mine and that was taken on my drive.

Do you still have a bike at all mate? Fancy a ride anytime?

Justin Tivey doesnt ring a bell but I know and Ben and David Tivey who are 17/18, are they any relation to justin?

Soldato
OP
It comes in very handy for cleaning the bike though, and at this time of year it needs cleaning weekly so I am going to keep it on until the weather picks up and it doesnt need as much cleaning :)

Cheers for all the comments, I am very happy with it so far :)

Soldato
OP
Shoei said:
Get a chain oiler for the cbr luke, saves a lot of time and hassle and money.

It came with one mate, it works a treat too :)

Ollie's Gadgets said:
Congratulations on the new bike. Out of interest what was the old HONDA CBR 125 like to ride? What kind of 0-60 mph would it do? What was the top speed? Could it hold NSL? Thanks.

0-60, well, i'd guess about 11 secs but I never timed myself, to ride it was very nice, the only let down was the thin tyres so it was quite limiting to how far you could push it. Top speed, well mine touched 87....once, never again, god know what stresses that engine was under at 11,000 rpm. It will hold NSL no worrys mate :)

Right then, time for an update on the new bike, so far I LOVE it :) I have managed to scrub off the chicken strips you will be pleased to know L Plate :p It has so far handled every corner I have taken no problems, its not the time of year to really push it, I am still the envy of my mates and get lots of looks at work, quite satisfying :)

Soldato
OP
I have been looking at these ABBA stands, a mate of mine with an RVF has to use one obviously as its a single swinger. I do have a paddock stand but it was a bit scary to leave the 125 on there so no way will i trust it with this bulky bugger which is double the weight of the 125.

Back
Top Bottom