Which Chocolate bars do you miss?

Man of Honour
I'm always asking folk if they remember white after 8s and no one else does so maybe I've imagined it but in my head they were epic.

First available in 1998 apparently, no idea when they stopped being available

7dGNdt8.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not a chocolate bar as such but Cadburys snaps were amazing. Will never know why they stopped them, and why did Milky Way crispy rolls disappear. You can only get imported ones from the likes of B&M’s now

Soldato
Definitely Fuse. Also Time Out, they changed them in the UK so they're all wafer now and they're rubbish. Fortunately Aus still gets the proper ones but they're pricey to buy over here.

Pretty sure Caramac is coming back later this year.

Soldato
Daughter is just back from holiday and brought me back some Milka bars - very nice chocolate. Although i do enjoy white choc toblerones :)

Man of Honour
I'm always asking folk if they remember white after 8s and no one else does so maybe I've imagined it but in my head they were epic.

I've had them once in my entire life and I seem to recall it was a special run they did one Christmas (at least when I had them) rather than a general thing. My grandparents loved their After 8s and made a big deal about it at the time.

Last edited:
Soldato
I miss the old selection you used to get in 70's Quality Street. Not only did you get about three times as many in a tin, they did away with all the good ones. Anything that was even slightly more elaborate to make than a basic orange cream has been ditched. The peanut cracknel ones, those barrel shaped one with the elaborate wrapper, all gone. Naff nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom