Which Chocolate bars do you miss?

Soldato
As already mentioned, for me it would definitely be

Drifter
Spira
Fuse

Can't remember the last time I had one of these, but must have been maybe mid 90s or thereabouts.

Soldato
Can anyone remember the name of a toffee which was in a silver tray about the same size as a standard chocolate bar. Think it was like GOLD or US GOLD or something like that.

Man of Honour
Can anyone remember the name of a toffee which was in a silver tray about the same size as a standard chocolate bar. Think it was like GOLD or US GOLD or something like that.

I know the toffee you mean but also can't think of the name, done a few Google searches to no avail

Caporegime

I know the toffee you mean but also can't think of the name, done a few Google searches to no avail

Man of Honour
I wasn't in the UK back then so can't really comment. Never really been a fan of chocolate bars and the like too sickly sweet for me. We used to just have chocolate at home but chocolate bars, i.e. traditional segmented slabs of chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom