• I will buy neither console

Votes: 88 8.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 120 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Maybe another for "buy PS4, realise no worthwhile games to play for months, trade it in and play all the awesome XB1 exclusives on launch"

Hey dont be bitey lol :D
TBH much like this gen, many gamers will buy both, some wont be able to afford both for a while though. Some fanboys will buy one and argue for years that its the bestest ever and end up purchasing both anyway and enjoying them both. The ones that defend the console of choice to all ends will end up missing out on great exclusives by only owning one.
Thats why we should have at some point i'll purchase the other console option.

Soldato
Caporegime
Interestingly as well as confirming the release date for XO MS have just added a choice of Forza 5 as the free game bundled with the Day One edition as an alternative to FIFA14. Free Forza 5 makes me very happy inside :)

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/427888/free-forza-5-added-to-xbox-one-pre-order-deal/

**Edit** Game, ShopTo and Amazon carrying the offer in the UK so far apparently

I don't get how that works. Surely MS have paid EA a certain amount for a number of licenses, now they're offering a switch to their own party title? How would that affect the value of the deal? I would have thought it would be another EA game if anything.

Soldato
FIFA for me but I'll be buying Forza anyway. Actually if they cost different prices I'll choose the most expensive one for free.

Depending on the way the codes work (i.e. if they're just redeemable against the product you want), I wouldn't be surprised if people will be selling FIFA 14/Forza codes on the cheap.

Man of Honour
Interestingly as well as confirming the release date for XO MS have just added a choice of Forza 5 as the free game bundled with the Day One edition as an alternative to FIFA14. Free Forza 5 makes me very happy inside :)

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/427888/free-forza-5-added-to-xbox-one-pre-order-deal/

**Edit** Game, ShopTo and Amazon carrying the offer in the UK so far apparently

Very happy with that result! It means I haven't subsidised all those cretins that like pants games :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom