Who caught your eye last year?

Man of Honour
Lostkat said:
I also went to my first meet without Leon this year (the Ooby do) and realised that I wasn't so much of a wallflower after all. For someone who's pretty low in confidence, it was quite nerve-wracking to have my safety blanket torn away, but I had an awesome time, gained some confidence in myself, and feel like I am really part of the group, rather than just Leon's bird now :) Probably wasn't apparent to the other UBs/Dons there, and I think I've only ever mentioned it to Will (Freefaller), but it made a big difference.

:o :)

You rock. :)

Soldato
See, I rarely like to back track in these threads, as you can end up doing it for ages, but I will append Rich_L to my list. Definitely noticed him last year, for having coolness like Neo has skills in the Matrix.

LynnieLeigh said:
takes a real man to take that stick
:cool:

Jenjey said:
Otacon - Who doesnt love otacon???
I'm sure there are a few but ':cool:' never the less.

Beansprout said:
(Apart from Haly of course, she's summit' else)
Yes. Filth.

Lostkat said:
Here here! Met Otacon this year too at the camping meet, and he's been my co-pilot to 2 other meets (Swansea & Oobie Do). He's a top bloke, a great laugh and he even gives fashion advice on the side :eek: :D
For free as well :eek:

Will is indeed correct though, you rock big ass.

Soldato
Saitrix, cause he's jus a d00d, with a shiny Focus. Nice bloke on MSN too :)

Mohinder, 'coz I never get bored of talking to him and is a grrreeeeeaaaat bloke.

Penski, because of his car afflictions :D

Fox, for the same reason ;)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Beansprout said:
Hehe, I got some mentions, thank you - are you all madmen?(Apart from Haly of course, she's summit' else)

Haly, for being a gurl who plays CS. Oh, and who puts up with my nagging her with reported posts/threads when Donnie types aren't around
I'm mad in an unique way :cool:
Otacon said:
Yes. Filth.
:(

Lostkat said:
For someone who's pretty low in confidence, it was quite nerve-wracking to have my safety blanket torn away, but I had an awesome time, gained some confidence in myself, and feel like I am really part of the group, rather than just Leon's bird now :) Probably wasn't apparent to the other UBs/Dons there, and I think I've only ever mentioned it to Will (Freefaller), but it made a big difference.
Personally I didn't notice :o Only met you once before but I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference, you seemed confident both times :) But I know how it can seem different on the inside!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Pretty much all of the people I met at the various meets throughout last year - I don't think I met anyone there that I didn't like.

Special mention to my buddy Feek, who has similar interests to me and Mr Huddy for being a straight up nice bloke.

Also, Cleanblusky who I never thought much of in SC but since his MoH award and his increased posting in GD has gone up a great deal in my estimation - especially his attempt to win the caption competition by flooding the thread with multiple entries for every picture :p

Stan :)

Soldato
Awww thanks for all the lovely mentions *feels all warm and fuzzy inside* :)

Apart from meet people ( will mention them in a min )

Fatian : ALWAYS makes me giggle , lovely chappy

Pebbles : Absolute ickle diamond , can't wait to meet her in a few weeks !

BrightonBelle : Lovely down to earth lady who I'm hopefully going to meet soon one weekend and have a nice chinwag over a coffee !

Mohinder : Love his no nonsense sarcy posts .. really make me giggle

BlackStar : We had a few ickle issues a little while ago but after a few emails everything all sorted and she's a lovely young lady

GordyR : Thouroughly decent chap who despite having a bucketload of things to be extremely proud of is always down to earth and helpfull

Le Petit_Lapin : Makes me LAFF LOTS !

I've probably missed loads of people off .. hate doing these things :o

MEET PEOPLE ! ... I've honestly yet to meet anyone who I can say I didn't like , every single person has been lovely .. there are a few people who I would like to mention as I see them more as personal friends than " computer friends "

Lostkat : Despite meeting a few times we never really had a proper chinwag until the last swansea do and then BOY did we make up for it ! .. She's a lovely , lovely , funny and caring person who also makes me giggle with her wicked sense of humor

Feek : Been my cuddly buddy for about 4 years now !

Matblack & Wild Lotus : My buddies who are fantastic company and close personal friends .. would love to meetup every weekend if it was possible and can't wait to bring them down to Swansea to have a weekend with my Parents and laugh at my drunken Dad again !

Freefaller & Roz : Such a charming , caring fellow and I'm thrilled to bits he has met Roz .. she's a lovely and fun person to be with and doesn't mind us talking forum talk when we all meet up

Otacon : I have 2 words to say ... RAAAAAAH BAH ! :D

I know I've missed people out but rest assured EVERYONE will get a big cuddle huggy wuggy at the Liverpool Meet :D

Back
Top Bottom