Who caught your eye last year?

Soldato
ummmmm.....

Baddass - for obvious reasons, he rules as a mate and as a don!

Otacon - Im just putting him cuz everyone else has and i dont want to feel left out.....

Sic - I really should speak more on msn to him, only spoken a few times but seems like a good laugh......oh and his shoes rock!

Fatiain - seems to have the same sense of humour as me which is kinda disturbing! and we work well off each other (no not in that way!)

thats about it from me, havent really been on the forums that much the last few months with moving house and new job and the like, but those are the ones that stood out!

:D

Soldato
I'm not going to count the ones I've met as you all know I love you all - especially you Muban, my little minx!

The ones who have caught my eye on the forums have been GordyR, Kell_ee and Pebbles.

Soldato
I generally read and dont post in here, but people who stand out are

Gilly-He is so dry! (or at least gives that impression.

Piggymon-Insanely nice, in fact I had thought "unfeasibly nice" but it seems i was wrong :)

Dmpoole-"probably the most helpful musician in the world"

Berserker-He just knows his stuff and is happy to share the wealth of his knowledge

Soldato
Exentia said:
Fatiain - seems to have the same sense of humour as me which is kinda disturbing! and we work well off each other (no not in that way!)

You just don't want them to know how we really work off each other! ;)

Piggymon said:
Fatian : ALWAYS makes me giggle , lovely chappy

Aww cheers Piggy, I may even stop picking on you now.

My list-

VIRII - for being the flint to my steel.
Spacky - The first forumer to MSN me
Sic - for the shoes
Piggy - for allowing me to take the mick ruthlessly
Tru - Must be a sense of humour thing
thelankymatt - a cake thing
Exentia - work it baby ;)

If I haven't mentioned you, I still love ya!

Soldato
not been here too long, but the ones off the top of my head are :

Fatiain - has made me cover my screen in spluttered out drinks many a time - just the exact same sense of humour as me, just uncannily funny ;)

Mohinder - sarcasm is not the lowest form of wit, it's the funniest by far and Mohinder has it in buckets...

Kell_ee001 - good, sensible posts, sounds like a really nice girl too :)

Belmit: Funny as hell

Tru: Makes me larf

Auntie Von: Makes me larf

GordyR: Wise beyond his years.

Sic - makes me larf - I'm seeing a pattern here....

Le_Petit_Lapin - often go to post and find he's said what I was going to!

Piggymon & Desmo : Seem like a lovely couple, like reading their posts and teasing Piggy with pink cars ;)

:)

Soldato
Bigstan. What a guy, can laugh about even potential life threatening things like when the ninja glass collector swiped his whisky in Swansea :D

Uncle Rottenguts and Piggy for making me laugh even though I had bad enough news to be depressed (How come they aren't Dons yet?) BTW still laugh at the term MDM

Burbleflop for putting up with my banter on the way to Swansea and letting me sleep with him.

Mr Huddy, I hardly need to justify this one

DRZ, Will (freefaller) and the guy that ended up with my secret santa present that made it into some of the naughtier photos! :eek:

Lostakt and Lopez really sensible people with interesting stuff to talk about.

Mattblack and wildlotus for letting us abuse their room in the marriot.

Yup, think i'm done......

Soldato
I dont tend to have much repartee with people on the forums, but have spoken to a few guys:

Von Smallhausen God bless this lovable Northern Monkey. A legend for his uncanny zippy impressions (and his thread with dangerous based on MSM voice recordings). He has an infectious laugh and happyness that just forces me and pheebs to chat even if its utter rubbish - I swear we must annoy him at times :D

nige Really mature, well informed and cool guy who hasn't been around much since his move to university life - Best of luck to him.

Mohinder ("MY EYES ARE ARTEFACTING" had me on the floor creased up :D ).
Penski, fatian & Sic Are other comical legends in their own individual ways.
SB118, Treefrog & stiffcookie - Such strong characters are an inspiration to us all.

Kudos to Werewolf aswell for updates on the whole bulldog fiasco that some of us experienced during december.

I also agree with Semi-pro Waster who truly is a walking fountain of knowledge with regards hardware. I had to request he checked over my upgrade plans several times before commiting to purchasing the stuff :) .

Other people's posts who attract my interest include, but are not limited to: arcade fire, omicron, w11tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom