Who did this as a nipper?

Permabanned
Got a deodorant can (spray) and then sprayed it constantly on the top of you hand, so that it burned through your skin?

I remember in my school nearly every lad had a scab/scar in the same place as everyone was doing it. Just wondered if that sort of idiocy was spread around the country / did your school have something similar?

Man of Honour
We used to fill our hands with gas lighter fuel and light the gas. I once did it during a lesson in front of a rather old English teacher. His eyes nearly came out on stalks and of course there was no evidence of any wrong doing. He retired soon after that. :D

Caporegime
Yeah that was spread around ours, as was setting yourself on fire with a can.

Seen someone do it in French once, but instead of spraying his hand directly he just coated his hand and set fire to it. Fun times.

Caporegime
Spraying into the fire sensors at school was also common, probably 3-4 times a day till someone decided to ban deodrant cans.

Soldato
People used to press each other on the chest while the other person breathed in short sharp burst and pass themselves out:confused:

I remember this!

Also tunnel of death if you lost headers and volleys..

I used to love playing 'Knuckles' too where you smash a coin at each other, pretty stupid looking back at it!

Soldato
i've never heard of this before.

there was one kid who used to inhale something called PR spray?? it's no surprise he graduated onto becoming a heroin addict when he was older. :p

Associate
I remember two kids ****ing around with a deodorant can and matches. Throwing lit matches into the air and quickly spraying them with the deodorant.

Needless to say, wind gusted and pushed the match back towards the match thrower. Person with deodorant sprayed, person ended up with no eyebrows and a burnt face. Both got suspended for a few days for being idiots.

as for burning your self, there was a thing with "chicken scratches" giving your self a friction burn basically. Kids ended up having scars from that, but chemically burning yourself with deodorant is a whole nother level!

Soldato
I also remember the fairy liquid and water bath thing by a teacher. He put the gas line into the water bath, filled the bubbles with the gas and lit it. I don't think he expected the fire ball that followed. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom