Who did this as a nipper?

Man of Honour
Purposefully freeze burning yourself sounds completely retarded to me, was 1-2 nutters who would do stuff like that when I was at school, the rest fortunately were atleast half sensible, though a few went down the substance abuse route and ended up addicted to and in some cases dying from hard drugs down the line.

Associate
I remember on my 18th ( not that long ago :p) I jumped off the skate park building and broke my pelvis. Another time I was at a house party someone gave me what I thought was a shot of Absinthe but infact it was fairy liquid so my throat and stomach got burnt!

Associate
Yeh I remember people doing the deodrant thing, one of my mates went on for ages and had a scar on his forearm for months :o

People used to press each other on the chest while the other person breathed in short sharp burst and pass themselves out:confused:

This reminds me of something similar at my school where you would tuck your head between your legs whilst breathing deeply, you would then stand up quickly and hold your breath until you fainted.

Associate
Another extracurricual activity was buying 50+ lighters from the market after school and blowing them up in any way possible. A particular favourite was firing at them with an almost lethal BB gun from the same market stall. Also chucking 20 at a time into a fire in the woods for cheap firework thrills.

Soldato
No, but I remember someone I knew making a fire and putting a deoderant can on it, run away expecting it to blow up (it didnt) after a while he came back and decided he wanted to put the fire out with his can of coke.

Next minute boom, can explodes right by his leg.

Permabanned
We never did anything at school, not even smoke.
Outside school we made explosives and blew holes in stuff.

Why do all kids use the green man crossings these days, we never did, just ran across the road :confused:

Soldato
I used to play a game called table rugby at school with 50 or 20 pence coins poor knuckles took a beat in, anyone else tired this in there youth?

Yeah we did the fireball thing as well. Singed the front of my hair on one occasion. Mum knew that we were up to something and checked what was up. We hid the cans and matches just in time, but she 'smelt' the evidence. We made up some BS story and she had the wrong idea and thought that we've been smoking :o

Soldato
Never did the burning your hand thing from OP sounds crazy :eek: spray can flame thrower yes and throwing spray cans in a bonfire kabooooom! guess that's almost as crazy as OP lol (Don't try this at home etc,etc) no one ever got hurt so its all good :)

Associate
Didn't do the burning hand thing, but did spray a load of deodorant into an empty 2 litre coke bottle, set fire to the top then squeeze the bottle for a small fire ball.

Compared to everything else on here that was relatively safe

Didn't do the burning hand thing, but did spray a load of deodorant into an empty 2 litre coke bottle, set fire to the top then squeeze the bottle for a small fire ball.

It was quite good to just throw a coke bottle into the fire with the lid screwed on. The air inside expands due to the heat then the bottle goes boom. For a bigger boom, put a spot of cheap aftershave inside the bottle :)

Associate
Deodorant cans on campfires was probably the limit to my stupidity. I did however see someone throw a mostly empty camping gas cannister onto one.

It was really disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom