Who disklikes Andy Murray

Caporegime
I couldn't really care less about him to be honest, my only opinion of the bloke is that he seems to be a bit of a mummy's boy, is very injury prone and when he talks I get bored to tears.

On the tennis front I don't think he can be much worse than Rusedski or Henman. :p

Man of Honour
It's obvious Scotland want to circular saw through the border and push out towards Iceland. So I think we should let them as it's obvious we don't get on :)

You what? How have you come to this conclusion? From this thread most of the bias has been from English posters who hate Andy Murray and it seems mainly because he made a facetious comment about supporting England. I've not seen a single comment here about wanting independence or hatred for England.

Soldato
Don't really like him; he doesn't have a character, he's just like Henman, people thought he would be great but turns out he's not.

Its impossible not to have a charachter - yeah they may not be loud or noticable - but to say someone doesnt have a charachter is just stupid

Seeded 12 for Wimbledon, and spent a good proportion of last season/year in the top 20 within two years of hitting the headlines, please stop talking ****

On the tennis front I don't think he can be much worse than Rusedski or Henman. :p

The fact that both of the latter players got into the top 5 in the world during their careers obviously went over your head (ie a lot of players are worse)

edit - I have no issue with people disliking someone - but people should still respect how well someone does professionally (without "medicinal" help)

Last edited:
Soldato
What is it with the British public, unless somebody is the number one in the world they're crap? Give me a break. Henman was an excellent player, consistent and highly ranked for a reason. Rusedski was number 4 in the world and reached the US Open final, what a loser!

Soldato
Never seen anything which has made me change my opinion to anything other than neutral.

As for the England/Scotland thing, well, you really opened a can of worms there. One of my closest friends in Scottish and we both learned a long time ago that the one thing we hardly ever discuss is international sport. Talking about Newcastle or Hibs is fine but the moment someone mentions England or Scotland, we both shut up. It's safer that way :D

Back
Top Bottom