Who do you hate?

Associate
I'm not talking personal life, I mean famous people - Could be celebrities (actors, pop stars, chef's), politicians, the rich, sports personalities etc etc

People that every time you see their face on the TV or read/hear about them, it causes you to mutter things under your breath/throw stuff etc.

For me it has to be - Uri Gellar, Tim Westwood....oh and Lisa Riley

Edit: Thinking a bit more - Anyone off of Big Brother (Presenters excluded) and Popstars/X-Factor etc.

So who does everyone else dislike/hate?

Edit: Sorry if you think 'hate' is too strong, its not as bad as a thread starting 'Who would you like to see die horribly?'

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You are in danger of starting me off, I have a list you know....

Just for starters:

Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, Ruth Kelly -my most hated politicians
Germaine Greer - feminist Aussie ('nuff said)
Jennifer Lopez - for having a fat arse yet she thinks she is something special
Boy George - just for being a great big ponce

that's enough for now, I need to calm down :mad:

;)

Soldato
Tim Westwood, June Sarpong or whatever that stupid woman's name is. Anyone celebrity with no talent whatsoever, (ie - Big brother winners and the likes) James Allen (ITV F1 commentator, grade A ****), John Motson, presenters of pathetic chatshows like Trisha, the cast of Hollyoaks. There's plenty more too, I am very picky about what I watch on TV.

Soldato
Mariah Carey *ggrrrrr*
June 'I can't speak properly' Sarpong
James ruddy Blunt. Stop bloody moaning and squarking all over my radio. :mad:

Oh and Frank Lampard. And John Terry. And Gary/Phil 'Grimm Twins' Neville.

Except I wouldn't say i hate them. I wouldn't waste so much emotion, I just intensely, really intensely dislike them :D

Soldato
So Far I Agree with Everyone on here!!!...

I'll add:

Scott Mills,
Michael Barrymore,
June Sarpong (again, but thats how much I hate her!!!)
Madonna (For Ruining any chance of a coherant version of 'Revolver' by putting her 2 penneth worth in!!!, Oh and she can't sing too!!.)

Everyone mentioned so far, are candidates to be blasted off into the sun when I can scrape the money together!!...

I'll get back if I think of more!!...

Man of Honour
There is only one person I really hate in this world, it is a very strong word.

Celebrity dislikes for me are Posh, Davina McCall, Jade Goody, Jordan, anyone connected with BB except Johnny. He was alright.

Most politicians', Posh, Posh and Posh. Her out of Coronation Street .... erm .... Rita. Mind your own business love !!

I will think of sme more I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom