Who do you hate?

Associate
'Anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side'.... I don't actually 'hate' anyone. The 'celebs' I really dislike aren't worth the emotional time.

That said..... Michael Barrimore and Pete Dragzilla on the last none entity big brother had me close to throwing things at the TV at times. What can I say, my g/f's a reality TV addict.

Actually... There are people I hate. Peadophiles, rapists, animal abusers.

EDIT:: My definition of hate. To deny and/or deprive someone the remotest shred of warmth, compassion, kindness or help, regardless of their circumstances. If you can do that, then you hate that person.

Last edited:

daz

daz

Soldato
Hatred is a very strong word... dislike maybe, have no respect for... but to hate someone, that's pretty powerful.

Man of Honour
Phnom_Penh said:
Well seeing as that's what this thread is about, it might be a good idea to tell us :p.

Sorry, I got caught up in the Posh thing.

Nobody famous, just someone I used to work with. She was my supervisor and is the most evil, twisted, dangerously ambitious, back stabbing, two faced, morally bankrupt, yo yo knickered, inept ******* bitch I ever had the misfortune to cross paths with.

Man of Honour
I hate quite a few.

Sara Cox
June Sarpong
Beyonce Knowles
Puff Daddy
Adam Sandler
Anyone connected to manyoo, especially cantona, the froggy ****, and roy keane
Turks, or anyone connected to galatasary
Tim Westwood
Jade Goody
James Blunt
Graham Norton
Madonna
Jodie Marsh
Mauricio Taricco
Darren Day
Alan Partridge/Steve Coogan
Ricky Gervais
David Dickinson
Jonathon King
Jo Brand
Kelly/Jack Osbourne
Pete Doherty
Pete Burns
Jens Lehman

more to come

Soldato
Nobody. I reserve hate for people who truly deserve it.

I do have a strong dislike for June Sarpong, the voice is wrong, it's just wrong.

Edit: Ok fozzybear reminded me of Natasha Kaplinski, she really fancies herself.

Last edited:
Associate
zain said:
I think hate is such a harsh word dont you? Dislike maybe.....if I had to choose it would be.....dunno

for some of these people i wouldn't use hate either. more like loath, despise, detest to name a few...

Mariah Carey
Bradley from Eastenders
Jeremy Kyle

these are only off the top of my head, mind. i haven't got my little black book with me at the mo. lol

Soldato
Celebrities...

Fodder for people with no life.

To expand, what's even more pathetic is they are looked upon as style icons yet they are so image conscious they can't even pick their own clothes! They're just pathetic.

In perspective, the only "celebrities" I respect are ones with respectable achievements. I'd be thrilled to meet someone like Tarantino, or perhaps Lawrence Dallaglio.

Soldato
Lol I cant believe you saw that :) It happened so quick (Pheebs says: "like most things") :(
Anyway - we have a few of his films, and its a rare kind of American humour that I enjoy...

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Like many others, I find it difficult to "hate" anyone I haven't met.

I hate a couple of people for personal reasons.

The celebrities I strongly dislike are:

Marshall Mathers (aka Eminem)
Jose Mourinho
Sacha Baron Cohen
Jennifer Lopez
Woody Allen

There are a great many others who annoy me but the above cause me to switch channels immediately if they appear on the telly.

Stan :)

Back
Top Bottom