Who do you hate?

Stiff_cookie said:
I hate all celebrities who flaunt themselves in the media. IE Tom Cruise, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Lindsy Lohan etc etc. I honestly wish those types of people were sterolized so they can not reproduce. And its not jealousy either. I have no problems with stars who dont do stupid spoiled stuff to gain attention in the media. Jessica Alba, Edward Norton, people who show up at a premiere do the walk and talk, sit down, enjoy the show and dont wind up in the morning paper for exposing themselves at a club or drink driving etc.

Does that mean you wouldn't tap ANY celebrity ass? Just curiouse thats all, as i dont like a lot of the celebrities that are out there, but it doesn't mean i would say no :D

I don't hate them, because i don't even know them, it's they just all really really annoy me:

fozzybear said:
Jens Lehman
Lucas Neil.
The Women on SSN who have mens voices.
C. Ronaldo.
The Dutch.
Linoge. (For hating on Shearer)
Sunderland.
Tom Cruise.
P Diddy.

England football fans. You know the ones, ridiculously patriotic for no good reason, just because it's fashionable. England flags hanging outside their house situated on a run down council estate. Typically they are dressed in an England football shirt and jeans. They usually have their heads shaved and more often than not they support the BNP.
Their life entirely revolves around watching football and going down the pub for a 'pint with the lads'. They're always putting on an act to look big and 'hard' in front of their mates.
They NEVER shut the hell up, always shouting and laughing at the top of their voices, especially when they are watching football. They use the success of the football teams they support to glorify themselves because they can't achieve anything in life.

Can't say i like Tim Westwood either, don't hate him but his behaviour is annoying, its like he got hypnotized to think he's a black rapping gangster and someone forgot to snap him out of it.

I'd say he's an annoyance..... its the only time i won't listen to Radio1

Then again and you'll all hate me for this, i can't stand that lead singer from The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, that guy gets my back up to..... don't know why...... just does....... strange :confused:

Back
Top Bottom