Who do you hate?

Caporegime
woodsy2k said:
That stupid mere that is going out with pete from BB. AHHHH! Where is my spade!

Hehe then dont watch her show Princess Nikki, where i guarantee you will really really want to kill the little stuck up tart. Mind you its highly hilarious when they put her in some right **** situations. Last night was all about her working in the most undesirable jobs ie rubbish collector and working in a sewer treatment plant...as i said it was hilarious seeing her freak out at every little thing:p.

Soldato
Hate implies you have an emotional attachment, and tbh if I really dislike something, I tend to dismiss it rather than become prejudiced against it. I try and keep an open mind.

Associate
BARRY SCOTT, that good for nothing peice of **** off of the cillit bang adverts... why does he feel the need to shout his name as if we should recognise him. i despise the advert.

cillitbang.JPG

Soldato
gord said:
I would have added Michael Schumacher to that list also a while ago, but now i kind of feel sorry for him..

if he starts winning everything again though that will soon change.
Hate reinstated considering the "Lets have Michael Schumacher win his final season" attitude that F1 seems to have taken on.

Soldato
Who do you hate?

no one really, hate is such a strong word, i'd prefer not to hate anyone. Dislike though, thats another matter.

In honesty the only people i dislike are people who have no respect for anyone elses feelings.

Soldato
sendos said:
BARRY SCOTT, that good for nothing peice of **** off of the cillit bang adverts... why does he feel the need to shout his name as if we should recognise him. i despise the advert.

cillitbang.JPG
There is no Barry Scott, He's a figment of the ad mens minds.

I loathe and detest that stupic bloody Nikki off Big Brother, her pathetic wailing at any situation makes me want to harm her. Badly.

In fact I hate everyone who's ever been on Big Brother. Celebrity or otherwise.

Another vote for Westwood.

And Jade Goody.

And Beckham. Both of them.

Soldato
fatiain said:
I hate him because he thinks he's from South Central LA, Gang Capital of the USA.

He's not. His Dad is a bishop and he was born in Lowestoft, Norfolk, Tractor Capital of the UK.

He's an A grade tool.

Since when do you become a psychic and know what one thinks? He's never proclaimed that he is from south central or roll with the cribs. He is a hiphop DJ - being doing it long time before other black dj's join in, he is well loved and respected in the UK hiphop scene so remember that.

His dad is a bishop...I dont see the relevance and no he aint no tool. So all in all i think it will be safe to add you to those i hate because of hating tim for what he does. Now drop that bomb. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
ElRazur said:
Since when do you become a psychic and know what one thinks? He's never proclaimed that he is from south central or roll with the cribs. He is a hiphop DJ - being doing it long time before other black dj's join in, he is well loved and respected in the UK hiphop scene so remember that.

His dad is a bishop...I dont see the relevance and no he aint no tool. So all in all i think it iwll be safe to add you to those i hate because of hating tim for what he does. Now drop that bomb. :p
Why does he insist on talking like a tool then? Like I said, he's from Lowestoft. His faux wigga talk means he gets no respect and credibility off me.

Soldato
fatiain said:
Why does he insist on talking like a tool then? Like I said, he's from Lowestoft. His faux wigga talk means he gets no respect and credibility off me.

Just because he comes from somewhere dosent mean he should talk like that or simply because you expect him to. The guy is 50years old or so now, he aint gonna change. He aint no wigga either - I dont think is one.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Just because he comes from somewhere dosent mean he should talk like that or simply because you expect him to. The guy is 50years old or so now, he aint gonna change. He aint no wigga either - I dont think is one.
You like him, I don't. No amount of banter is going to convince me, or the many others here, he's not a tool.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I hate all celebrities who flaunt themselves in the media. IE Tom Cruise, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Lindsy Lohan etc etc. I honestly wish those types of people were sterolized so they can not reproduce. And its not jealousy either. I have no problems with stars who dont do stupid spoiled stuff to gain attention in the media. Jessica Alba, Edward Norton, people who show up at a premiere do the walk and talk, sit down, enjoy the show and dont wind up in the morning paper for exposing themselves at a club or drink driving etc.

Back
Top Bottom