Who here skips breakfast?

Soldato
used to have a bowl of wheetos every morning after taking the gf to work, so bout 20 mins after getting up. havent tho for the past 2 months. not really missing it, just fill up on 2 or 3 glasses of water

Soldato
I tend to eat something when I get up but normally not a big breakfast. Usually go for a yoghurt with a glass of milk. All depends how hungry I am in the morning.

Man of Honour
I rarely have breakfast but I do have fruit at work to snack through. Often miss lunch and an evening meal too. Not great really.

Soldato
Usually a bowl of cereal, maybe some toast and a cup of tea. On weekends I either have a full english or if I'm at my parents and it's a Sunday one of them will make paratha (type of Indian bread) with some yoghurt to dip it in. Beautiful.

Soldato
Breakfast?

I guess I eat something in the morning. Before I go to sleep.

After I wake up I'm highly likely to grab a cofftea, food depends on time left between waking up/work starting and how much of a break I'll have that day.

On a workless day, a cofftea but not likely to eat anything immediately unless it's available and nommable.

Soldato
Can't remember the last time I had breakfast, probably around 10 months ago before I went on a big parade, but that was it. Don't feel tired during the day, have plenty of energy, and feel good pretty much all day.

Soldato
Weetabix every morning without fail. If you don't have breakfast you might not feel worse but you'll certainly feel better if you do.

Permabanned
Sometimes i have sometimes I don't. Does eating it actually aid weight loss, or is this just assumed that people that don't eat breakfast are more likely to snack throughout the day and therefore eat more in total than if they had eaten breakfast and not snacked?

Soldato
OP
Thread revival, but worth pointing out that since posting this thread, I have improved my breakfast routine, and now have a healthy bowl of fruits alpen with natural yoghurt every morning, and I can honestly say I feel better for it.

Back
Top Bottom