Who Is Cool To You ?

Man of Honour
It can be anyone, factual or fictional. There are quite a few to me but I will post just these for now.

My no 1 Mr Cool is Muhammad Ali. He is my all time hero and for what I hope are obvious reasons. Here he is showing Cleveland Williams who's boss in 1966. This was probably the most complete show of skill ever seen by a heavyweight. Ali at his absolute prime here, aged 24.

ali4.jpg

Also, the one below may not ring true to anyone who doesn't watch the Sopranos', which is probably my favourite TV show. This is Federico Castellucio, who plays Tony Soprano's main enforcer Furio. Cool as you like. :)

3furio.jpg

Soldato
John Cusack
johncusack8vl.jpg

I don't know why.. he makes every character he plays incredibly cool even though half of them are Mr Average, or a total geek. Something about him I just find very cool.
Definitely one of my favourite actors. :cool:

Tim Armstrong
tim.jpg

Coolest dude ever :cool:
He's got an awesome attitude, and he can write amazing songs. Heartfelt lyrics, good stories.. all sorts.

Soldato
Daniel Johns, after all he has gone through in his life... he's a true inspiration to me and my hero/idol.
His music speaks to me far better than any person can.

live03_58.jpg

Layne Staley (RIP)
such a tallented song writer, some beautiful songs crafted by a great vision... a huge shame that he is no longer with us.

layne1.gif

Last edited:

Ken

Ken

Associate
Ryo Ishibashi in one of my favourite films, Suicide Circle. Also stars in Brother and Audition.

c1.jpg

Tadanobu Asano in Zatoichi...

c2.jpg

One and only Takeshi Kitano...

c3.jpg

Associate
Lynn strait! - lead singer of snot!
Jimi hendrix!
Harvey Keitell <sp>
howard marks "Mr Nice"
The Krays! .....the list goes on..... + any boxing/martial arts legends such as Mohammed Ali and bruce lee..Geoff Thompson...Maurice Teague....Bob Breen.........I could go on forever! :D

Soldato
Ken said:
Ryo Ishibashi in one of my favourite films, Suicide Circle. Also stars in Brother and Audition.

c1.jpg

Tadanobu Asano in Zatoichi...

c2.jpg

One and only Takeshi Kitano...

c3.jpg
quoted for truth oh and the following:
Bill Murray
Jin (samurai champloo)
Larry david :)

Soldato
Cybermyk said:
Robert Fripp my favourite musician, pictured here with his wife Toyah.

Good call. I saw him a couple of times last year doing Soundscapes when he was supporting Porcupine Tree. It sucked that he got such a bad reaction in some places but I guess the crowd we in a rocky mood.

I thoroughly enjoyed his sets.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Tom Weir

tom_weir.jpg

tom-weir2.jpg

He spent a few years in the 70's and 80's walking around rural Scotland with a camera crew in tow. His gait was a sure as a mountain goat and his trademark red beanie was years ahead of it's time.

His programs are still repeated on Scottish TV in the early hours of the morning, pulling in a 30% audience share, perfect for when you roll in messed up and in need of a handle on reality.

He won the Scottish Television 'Personality of the Year Award' in 1978.

Back
Top Bottom