Who Is Cool To You ?

Associate
singist said:
I've worked with John Tom' on many occasions; he is all that you say and more: I total gentleman with great talent, a true professional who has time for anyone.
As you may have guessed, I am proud to say I know him.
Wow, I envy you man, he sounds every bit as cool as he looks on-stage. And it must be fantastic to be able to say you've worked with the only man to have been canonised in a Catholic country during his lifetime!:D (A Bavarian friend has told me that in Bayreuth they kiss little photos of him and cross themselves at the mention of his name!:p) May I ask how come you've worked with him? Are you a singer too?

Associate
Lionel Terray, who was a great pioneering mountaineer in the days when there were still peaks waiting for that first ascent. Brave, humane and passionate. We should all be lucky enough to share those traits. Died doing the thing he loved. May he rest in peace.

Hans Rudel, Stuka pilot in WW2 and the bravest, most selfless man that ever lived. Anyone needing a role model should look no further than this remarkable man. He was the highest decorated soldier that ever fought for Germany. In fact a new decoration was created for him as he already had all the others! As his counterparts in the RAF and Soviet airforces said of him after the war...."Remarkable, unique and on the wrong side!"
His exploits are too numerous to mention here but i encourage everyone to head to Google to find out more about him. Better yet read one of the many books about his life.

Man of Honour
Pffft amateurs!

Anyone who has seen the Oprah interview and the Actors Studio session recently of Dave Chappelle will know he is the "cool"

1.jpg

Hop Skippity over, ****** :D

Don
Von Smallhausen said:
Rotty !

He came into the bar on Friday night wearing a bon soir suit. He drives an M3. He wore Union Jack shorts for bowling. He hates the Mancs and he drinks lager.

Cooler than a snowmans packet ! :cool:

you couldn't ask for more :p

great meeting you btw :)

Soldato
Hwangbig.jpg

Hwang Jang Lee aka Silverfox - the greatest kicker in the history of cinema, and the ultimate badguy :)

dragonsforever1.jpg

The 3 brothers. Yuen Biao because of his martial skill, Sammo Hung because of what he has achieved, and Jackie Chan....because he is Jackie Chan :)

There are more, but those 4 are the coolest.

Back
Top Bottom