Who shaves their head?

Associate
Mach 3 and shave gel, twice a week, I'm in the rubbish situation that i still have hair growing around the sides, it's just on top where nothing grows, so if i leave it for any longer my head ends up looking like a big pink Ostrich egg in a wicker basket :(

Soldato
OP
digging up an old thread

still going to the barbers here £7 a shot a week
£350 a year if I missed 2 weeks

need to think about investing in something so I can do the job myself!

Soldato
44 here and still have a full head of almost exclusively brown hair. :p However, I still give the back and sides a number 1 with a short clip on top.
If my hair ever receded or male pattern baldness set in, I'd just number 1 the lot every month.

Caporegime
I use a Wahl Total Cut electric clipper. Very basic piece of kit, but it does a great job.

Shaved_Head_Cropped.jpg

I'd like to shave even closer, but Mrs Evangelion isn't keen. She thinks it's bad enough when I go this far.

:(

Soldato
I use a Wahl clipper with no attachment with the arm pulled right back to get it as short as possible, when I was in London the local barber charged me £20 to cut it and give me a cutt-throat shave which I thought was good value.

Ree

Ree

Associate
shaved my own head since my late teens with no guard on clipper just into the wood for me, absolutely cannot stand having hair its just itchy and annoying once it gets a few more mm thick..i call that looking like a hippy :D

Soldato
Use clippers on a grade 0 (so no attachment, blades close together) fortnightly to keep my hair short. Probably should do it weekly but I am too lazy to spend the 15 minutes it takes (includes cleaning up) to do that :)

Soldato
OP
which clippers cut really short?

My Philips machine just doesn't cut it lol

Might start using a proper shaver
is that advisable?

Associate
Wahl super taper + 0.5 attachment every other day. Wish I could do something to slow my hair growth down as I'd prefer to do it just once a week. :D

Back
Top Bottom