Who was your teenage crush?

Associate
Mines been mentioned once already Cindy Crawford and also another was Lauren Laverne when Kenickie and punk was cool.
Tv Series Lexx - Eva Habermann & Louise Wischermann got me hooked on the whole Sci-Fi thing when I was a kid.

Commissario
I guess having a page 3 model in my class at school was nice.
Someone I used to work with was a good friend of one of the very well known page 3 girls and she rocked up at a party I was at with him and a few friends. When introduced to her, my drunken self blurted out "I've seen your ****" to which she responded "yup, and here they are again *flash*".

It was a funny moment and really broke the ice. You had to be there :)

Soldato
I met her once, through an Italian singer that I just so happened to know. I had no idea that anyone could be that attractive until that moment. She was stunning. What really amazed me was the buzz of drooling guys that surrounded her. She couldn't go anywhere without them trailing her. It reminds me of Radiohead - Creep.
I was all puffed up because I was with her. Alas, just as a friend *sobs*. At least I didn't fool myself in to thinking I had a chance!!!

Caporegime
I met her once, through an Italian singer that I just so happened to know. I had no idea that anyone could be that attractive until that moment. She was stunning. What really amazed me was the buzz of drooling guys that surrounded her. She couldn't go anywhere without them trailing her. It reminds me of Radiohead - Creep.
I was all puffed up because I was with her. Alas, just as a friend *sobs*. At least I didn't fool myself in to thinking I had a chance!!!
The thirst is real

Back
Top Bottom