Who will you be supporting in Formula 1 2017?

Associate
Still Ferrari for me, though I only watch the races at the more interesting tracks these days. Bahrain and the like i'll just look for the results online or watch the highlight program if I'm bored.

I think young Max and Riccardo are my choice drivers. Keen to see Bottas do well with a winning car under him.

Associate
Fingers crossed Red Bull will return to the front and I for one will enjoy following the fireworks between Ricciardo and Verstappen. Also will be following Stoffel Vandoorne who I think will be mighty quick.

Soldato
Bit time Hami Fan although last few years have took the shine of it, still a huge fan its just same old same old (first driver and team)

Love Ric, hes just laughs and smiles (second driver)

Force India (second team) I just like how well they have come with their budget and resources. I remember when they were trying to score their first point a few years ago and it would not come for anything.

Could be pushing third next year, super.

Williams
Haas
Mclaren
Ferrari
Others.

If Lewis jumped to Ferrari tomo, they would be my num 1 team.

Soldato
Not really following anyone since Button/Britney retirement. Some good driver pairings through the grid so it will hopefully be entertaining to watch but there's no one shining out that I really want to push through. I hope Bottas can take the fight to Hamilton but I do not like Mercedes as a team.

Soldato
RB now I'm 'involved' :D

Looking forward to seeing what Max can do. Him and Dan seem like a good pairing, just hope Max's sudden rise doesn't upset Dan and no rivalry gets in the way or spoils things.

Now just need to workout which department you are in :)

Soldato
I love Ferrari but I dont like their drivers so much.

Lewis Hamilton bugs the life out of me in press conferences but jesus that guy can race.

Id like to see Bottas and Verstappen have a good season, Ricciardo is a good sport he deserves something.

Man of Honour
hamilton
also interested in max
and you cant help but like ric
but ultimately i find it quite a boring grid at the moment. With some people leaving and other good drivers in poor cars, looking at you mclaren.

team: none i just cant get behind a team. except for a few exceptions, haven't since electronics where banned and williams disintegrated in mid 90s.

Last edited:
Soldato
McLaren as I've been a McLaren fan since the late 90s when I started watching the sport. I doubt they'll get their act together this year but I've seen stoffel vandoorne race in other series and I fancy him to race well. Like Fernando too so it's nice to watch him battle through the pack. Hopefully one day McLaren can win titles again!

Soldato
ThestigGT999;30377269 said:
driver: Hamilton

Hahaha…haha…ha…ha… you really are a troll.

I will genuinely be supporting Hamilton but hoping Ferrari and RBR are a bit closer this year and it would be nice to see McLaren improve.

Soldato
I'll follow Hamilton because he should have at least as many titles as Vettel.

It would be great to see Red Bull push Mercedes so I'll be rooting for them too.

I'll also support Jolyon Palmer as the underdog :)

I really hope Ferrari keep messing things up as they've had too much given to them over the years and not just money.

Andi.

Back
Top Bottom