Who will you be supporting in Formula 1 2017?

Soldato
^ Does that even exist any more? Don't know if you'd recognise me from the pic tbh, it was from ~2001 and I had hair and stuff back then :D

Now looking for a bald bloke who has recently started working here :)

So what does it take for to get a factory tour these days?! As if driving past the factory every day isn't tantalising enough!

Keep up the good work fellas, would be great to have multiple teams fighting up the front properly this year.

Soldato
So what does it take for to get a factory tour these days?! As if driving past the factory every day isn't tantalising enough!

Keep up the good work fellas, would be great to have multiple teams fighting up the front properly this year.
Pretty much impossibe currently i'm afraid

Would be more interesting for everyone.

Soldato
British drivers, but in particular Hamilton. Expecting big things from Bottas, said a few years ago he could be a potential WDC. Interested to see Max too; surely has to be a WDC at some point, provided he has the right car. His drive in Brazil last year was incredible.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

British drivers, but in particular Hamilton. Expecting big things from Bottas, said a few years ago he could be a potential WDC. Interested to see Max too; surely has to be a WDC at some point, provided he has the right car. His drive in Brazil last year was incredible.
Not on here you didn't. You posted in 2014 and again in 2015 suggesting you like him, but strangely no mention of a WDC.

Just watched the race today on iplayer, (was working sat/sun) Definitely sound like hoovers, racing and entire shake up does seem to make it more interesting, impressed with Magnussen, Bottas and Ricciardo, but fuel saving has taken last years saving the tyres to a new extent :(

My thoguht yesterday, they've gone from V12, to V10, then V8 and now V6. Soon enough they'll be using a similar V-twin to what I have in my bike ...

Can definitely see Bottas in a Ferrari in a few years I think. Hope he does, like him a lot.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Or a 2 second search? Either way, it's good to fact check once in a while ;)

Back
Top Bottom