Who's joining the queue for iPad 2 on Friday then?

Man of Honour
I sold my old Ipad 1 and bought the Ipad2. I finally got tired of waiting for JB to come out, so I give the Ipad2 to my dad and bought another Ipad one lol

luckily Vodafone cz gave it to my a good deal on at 160 quid :D

:confused:

What do you need JB for that badly?

Soldato
:confused:

What do you need JB for that badly?

I should not really say it on here but I just dont want to pay for my medical apps again.

I paid 35 to 50 quid per app first on my Nokia S60 OS and then again on android and I am just not willing to pay again. Espicially considering come september I will probably not need them anymore.

Associate
I'd call and confirm that your order has been put through properly. I ordered one for my other half at 07:50 this morning, and then at 10:37 today I got an email saying there wasn't any stock for the order and that it was cancelled. This was after I called just after 9am to ensure that it had all been accepted ok and that stock was definitely available. They don't seem to know what's going on at the moment.

Got an email this morning saying that the big T and Argos have them in stock. So just bought another one from the former and will ask for a refund for the one I got from Com.

I can pick it up tomorrow :D

Associate
Got an email this morning saying that the big T and Argos have them in stock. So just bought another one from the former and will ask for a refund for the one I got from Com.

I can pick it up tomorrow :D

Just did the same thing. Placed an order on .com on the 24th May with a delivery date of 15th June. After reading your post I cancelled it.

Getting a 32gb Wifi in black delivered tomorrow :)

Associate
So are they in stock in many places. Need to buy one this Wednesday in Liverpool for a birthday present. I'll give the Apple store a ring tomorrow but wondered if people were still struggling to get hold of one. Thanks

Soldato
So are they in stock in many places. Need to buy one this Wednesday in Liverpool for a birthday present. I'll give the Apple store a ring tomorrow but wondered if people were still struggling to get hold of one. Thanks

Hasn't been stock ..well, since launch pretty much, in Birmingham at least.
Any that come in fly out to reservations right away.

Associate
Had no problem getting one from big T last week, ordered Friday delivered to store for collection Saturday

32GB Wifi in Black

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom