Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

You don't have to be in any "class" to buy any kind of food. I'm sure her maj enjoys a 'nice' kebab every once in a while. :p

And regarding dominos, if I had a fair bit of money, I would probably order it "just because" I'm a heathen and wouldn't give much of a damn about the cost. I have only had it twice ever, once someone else paid, and once I had a voucher which meant one of the relatively large pizzas was £10.

[FnG]magnolia;26865028 said:
So you've never flown and have eaten Dominos twice? What do people do in West Sussex?

Genuine question, not being an arse.

Well, I'm 19, so I still have plenty of time left to fly somewhere, my childhood holidays were all within the UK and Europe, so no need to fly. (always drove)

As for only eating Dominoes twice, obviously I have eaten pizza from various places countless times, but only from Dominos twice because the first time, my mate who has rich parents bought about £200 worth of Dominos for a group of us, and the second time was as I said, because I had a discount voucher, so it was worth driving the 3 miles to Dominos instead of walking to the local place at the end of the road. :)

The rest of the time I dress funny and post on forums. :p

Why do you eat the fat ? I find that gross. Do you actually enjoy it ? I always trim my bacons and only ever buy lean cuts. I can't stand chewing on fat.

You sir, are a psychopath and need to be removed from our streets with immediate haste. :(

People remove the fat? :confused:

As if there is time to do such things when there is bacon to be eaten!

Back
Top Bottom