Why do women get in bad moods so easily?

Associate
You can say just one little thing, maybe she caught you having an off 2 seconds, so you snap back, and even apologise afterwards, but still they sulk and are in a bad mood for several days. Then they won't let you make it up, so just one small comment has reprecussions that last days?????

Why????

Suspended
Samtheman1k said:
You can say just one little thing, maybe she caught you having an off 2 seconds, so you snap back, and even apologise afterwards, but still they sulk and are in a bad mood for several days. Then they won't let you make it up, so just one small comment has reprecussions that last days?????

Why????

Because women are a complete PITA.

Aside from sex, they should be avoided as much as possible.

Capodecina
Soldato
A lot of women make conscious decisions to be in bad moods, or at least to prolong them. My gf admitted it recently and said that she's been making an effort to be less moody and be bigger than her emotions. It's a matter of how bad you want to make the other person feel. Moods can be quite manipulative.

Soldato
In general, women are more sensetive and emotional which usually means less rational thinking.

I must have found a good one though as mine never nags or goes in crazy strops so a lot of these threads I can't really identify with.

Soldato
i find men to be very literal, and women tend to infer what they mean, that other women invariably understand, whereas, men are supposed to be mind reader, and woman get moody if we dont understand thier needs ...

but hey, i am divorced and my ex-best mate is married to my ex-wife ..

so what do i know ...

Soldato
Toryglen-boy said:
i find men to be very literal, and women tend to infer what they mean, that other women invariably understand, whereas, men are supposed to be mind reader, and woman get moody if we dont understand thier needs ...

so what do i know ...

:o

Associate
OP
Lysander said:
A lot of women make conscious decisions to be in bad moods, or at least to prolong them. My gf admitted it recently and said that she's been making an effort to be less moody and be bigger than her emotions. It's a matter of how bad you want to make the other person feel. Moods can be quite manipulative.

That makes sense actually. I think that they are trying to provoke a reaction from you, so they will be in a bad mood, and hope that you try and solve it to show that you still love them. They will then reject you as they don't really want any sympathy, they just want to know that you tried. ffs

Soldato
women are all evil :)

mine has never apologised once in nearly 6 years together for her snappy grumpy ways

moody bint, if i go for divorce and she gets half what happens to my dual core?

Suspended
Toryglen-boy said:

so what do i know ...

So no loss to you then, she clearly wasn't the right person for you mate. Breathe easy and be glad of your lucky escape IMHO.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
One of my ex's used to say things and do things just to illicit a reaction out of me. I never did understand that as the reaction was usually one of annoyance or anger at whatever it was she had purposely done. I stopped reacting to most things after that regardless of whether it was planned or not.

Now, I just let my current gf work it through her system and get on with what I'm doing until shes sorted it out. I dont act any differently around her and dont react to her mood. Without a reaction there is not much she can do so it tends to diffuse quite quickly.

Associate
OP
Mat said:
Now, I just let my current gf work it through her system and get on with what I'm doing until shes sorted it out. I dont act any differently around her and dont react to her mood. Without a reaction there is not much she can do so it tends to diffuse quite quickly.

But does that not prolong the mood? Although if you use the word 'mood', then you are in a whole load of poo...

Suspended
Samtheman1k said:
That makes sense actually. I think that they are trying to provoke a reaction from you, so they will be in a bad mood, and hope that you try and solve it to show that you still love them. They will then reject you as they don't really want any sympathy, they just want to know that you tried. ffs

Except that women do not want you to 'fix' the problem for them. This is the biggest complication for men. If a woman presents a problem to a man, a man's natural inclination is to fix the problem, because that's the way men work.

A woman just wants to discuss it and examine the problem from a variety of angles.

There's a very good book I'd recommend titled 'Why Men don't listen and Woman can't read maps!' ;)

Back
Top Bottom