Wildstar New MMO (NCSoft and Carbine Studios)

Permabanned
Starting to lose the urge to log in as much now. I hope the August PvP update ends up at the start of the month like the Strain one, there's only so many more times i can play Walatiki Temple or Halls of the Bloodsworn before i rip out my hair. That being said, almost everything they've talked about recently has been Warplots.. the part of the game that no one plays so the update better not be focused on them too lol.

Associate
If nobody plays them, maybe they need the most attention in the patch??? I think they look awesome and wish they were more popular. If they make changes to get people in to them i'd be happy.

But there will also be a new battleground, class balancing and changes to the way PvP Offence/Defence stat works because right now its pretty much worthless (past 4 pieces, unless your PvP healer then its completely worthless).

I think it'll be a good patch!

Permabanned
I think i'm banned from the Wildstar forums for commenting on that Olivar chap.

He just about makes every visit to the forum unbearable with his pathetic chua speak and fan boy attitude.

He makes me die a little inside each time.

He annoys me too, even has the gall to pull people up on their grammar while he's talking like Yoda.

Associate
Well i only managed to get half way into 49 last night, so will easy be 50 tonight. Any Idea on some pvp build for the engi, just thinking having a build for open pvp and then my tanking build lol.

Just asking cos i kept getting my arse handed to me by a stalker last night lol. Are engis even any good in pvp lol .

Associate
Well since I made her a rival, I switched over to my healing spec and ran round the badlands healing people she was ganking! She appears on the mini-map when she came out of stealth.

She soon gave up when she realised that it wasnt going to happen with me around!

Permabanned
The next big patch is on the test server. So much for us getting an overhaul of the Esper, instead they nerf us for what seems like no apparent reason :mad:

Not much info on the PvP changes (yet) either even though this is meant to be the PvP patch.

Associate
Ha nice one, PvP servers are so much fun! :D

You'd miss out on all kinds of stuff like that on a PvE server!

I didn't realise rivals got marked on your mini map, i'll defo be using that feature now.

Associate
NexusK, is this just a patch or is it an ultra drop?

Because the PvP changes are coming in the next ultra drop, not in just a patch as such, and don't think the last ultra drop went on the test server? I could very well be wrong though.

Permabanned
NexusK, is this just a patch or is it an ultra drop?

Because the PvP changes are coming in the next ultra drop, not in just a patch as such, and don't think the last ultra drop went on the test server? I could very well be wrong though.

They are calling it "drop 2" and yes the last one was on the test server. This is the supposed PvP patch.

I'm probably more pee'd at the Esper notes than anything else tbh.

Associate
Just looted Trigger Fingers AMP from a scrub mob in Wilderrun, need to decide whether I use it on my SS or sell for insane cash :(

Why the sad face at this!?! You lucky ************!

They are calling it "drop 2" and yes the last one was on the test server. This is the supposed PvP patch.

I'm probably more pee'd at the Esper notes than anything else tbh.

Ah ok cool. So is the new BG on the test server?

Back
Top Bottom