Wildstar New MMO (NCSoft and Carbine Studios)

Soldato
Is there any way to make the on screen text bigger without dropping the resolution?

Looked at a few addons but cant seem to find one that does this specific thing. my eyes are not what they used to be so seeing the tiny text of missions and stuff is annoying.

Permabanned
Is there any way to make the on screen text bigger without dropping the resolution?

Looked at a few addons but cant seem to find one that does this specific thing. my eyes are not what they used to be so seeing the tiny text of missions and stuff is annoying.

Yeah would not mind knowing this as well ..tis age :o

Associate
Hil there - I don't suppose anyone would happen to have a spare trial key that they could share? Sorry for asking - but I would like to 'try before I buy' with this one. :D

Fingers crossed and thanks in advance....

Associate
So now that we are getting a few people coming up to the level 50 mark are we goona get some organisation in getting groups together for Vet runs or just see whos available when ya fancy doing it?

I tried Pug Healing the WotW adventure - My healing was fine but the group disbanded...not sure why as no-one was talking and giving a reason why.

I also Pug Healed the Crimelords adventure and we only got bronze but I think I was joining part way through. Again, healing was fine.

Gear wise I have only 1 green item left which is the support system, and I am doing the dalies and working towards getting my Key! I think I have about 90 Gems so far and would love to Cap before the reset but dont think I will as I have only just Hit level 50 on Saturday Afternoon.

Soldato
I'm waiting for more 50s at the moment, which is why I haven't been on much. In WOW I did 95% of my suff in-guild, even 5mans and what's what I really want here too - not PUGs.
Nemeses - Can we maybe get an ad up somewhere or something? If we want to touch even 20 man content then we'll need ~30 regular 50s online

- GP

Associate
People left that group Marty because they realised you weren't going to get gold.

Epics only drop from Adventures/Dungeons when you get a gold reward, so very often people will just quit the group if you fail something which means you can no longer get gold.

Can be quite annoying, so Carbine have said on the forums they are changing it so that an epic will always drop from the last boss of the adventure/dungeon, so it's always worth completing it. Very good change imo. Getting bronze/silver/medal will give you a chance of extra loot on top.

Getting Elder Point capped is really quick btw, I capped in 1 day, so if you really went for it you could be capped before tomorrow morn!

Associate
People left that group Marty because they realised you weren't going to get gold.

Epics only drop from Adventures/Dungeons when you get a gold reward, so very often people will just quit the group if you fail something which means you can no longer get gold.

Can be quite annoying, so Carbine have said on the forums they are changing it so that an epic will always drop from the last boss of the adventure/dungeon, so it's always worth completing it. Very good change imo. Getting bronze/silver/medal will give you a chance of extra loot on top.

Getting Elder Point capped is really quick btw, I capped in 1 day, so if you really went for it you could be capped before tomorrow morn!

I thought as much but nothing was going drastically wrong or so I though. Any idea how long till they bring this in?

Associate
I thought as much but nothing was going drastically wrong or so I though. Any idea how long till they bring this in?

"Sometime soon after the Strain ultra drop" is all we got told on the official forums from Carbine staff.

Another post on the forums asking how long got a reply of "You shouldn't have to wait too long".

So who knows? :p

Permabanned
I'm 1 bar off 50, so will hit in once home, if required I will stay as dps, seems we have enough tanks.

Could have made it last night but was just to tired to then think what next :p

Back
Top Bottom