Wildstar New MMO (NCSoft and Carbine Studios)

Soldato
do stress testers get any rewards for launch from hitting certain levels or something? heard about a hoverboard but isn't that just in the test?

Associate
Pleasantly surprised by the beta, felt tight and well thought out, complete opposite of ESO. Sadly I can't shake the feeling it's just another on-rails hand holding affair all the way to endgame which I can't face. I wish one new MMO would have the guts to revert to quests where the description told you where you have to go and what you had to do. Where you had to do some reading and through that became more immersed in the world. You don't even SEE the quest text any more, just an objective in the corner of your screen and an arrow on a map.

Soldato
OP
6xtmr.jpg

Thought this was appropriate here.

Soldato
Hopefully were getting to the point they just start spamming beta keys on the usual sites. Been deliberately avoiding any info on this one going to be nice going in without really any background.

Soldato
Yes its 40k i think. I do not know why they would keep the site up taking emails if there were no more keys though... then again the whole thing seems a bit shambolic so who knows.

*edit - applied at 19.17, got a bad gateway, retired entering my email just now and got a message saying 'you are already waiting for a key for this campaign'. So hopefully that's good news! Think ill leave it at that.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes its 40k i think. I do not know why they would keep the site up taking emails if there were no more keys though... then again the whole thing seems a bit shambolic so who knows.

*edit - applied at 19.17, got a bad gateway, retired entering my email just now and got a message saying 'you are already waiting for a key for this campaign'. So hopefully that's good news! Think ill leave it at that.

Exactly what happenedto me when I applied 3min after giveaway started, got key around 1 and a half hours after that, so perhaps they still got keys available now after all.

Back
Top Bottom