Will there be an ocuk bike meet soon??

Soldato
We can't do Birmingham as Fox "News" said it was a no go zone for non muslims.

Actually we can't do Birmingham as non of us want to developers the accent ;)

Even though it's in the Midlands, I wouldn't go to Birmingham, it's a first class **** hole.

Soldato
Neither :p

It usually splits into two groups, not to say thats a fast or slow group just usually with big groups this always happens as there will be plenty of cars splitting us up, we've not lost anyone to date as far as I know...

One

One

Soldato
Lol! Whether I come will depend entirely on whether I think my bike will make the journey without breaking down. Also needs to be dry :p

Associate
I don't know what map your looking at, but on my google map of the UK Beds/Bucks is not vaguely central. :p

Perhaps not to the whole of the UK, sure. But it's accessible to those coming from London, Berks, Hants, Surrey, Herts, Beds, Kent, Oxford, Cambridge, Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham, etc.

Sure, if you live in Cumbria, it'll be a PITA, but then you can't win them all.

Somewhere like a meet starting off in Flitwick would be a few minutes off the M1, with some cracking country roads a further few minutes away. Plenty of decent twisties to enjoy the bikes on with a great selection of good pubs to finish up at.

Soldato
Perhaps not to the whole of the UK, sure. But it's accessible to those coming from London, Berks, Hants, Surrey, Herts, Beds, Kent, Oxford, Cambridge, Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham, etc.

Sure, if you live in Cumbria, it'll be a PITA, but then you can't win them all.

Somewhere like a meet starting off in Flitwick would be a few minutes off the M1, with some cracking country roads a further few minutes away. Plenty of decent twisties to enjoy the bikes on with a great selection of good pubs to finish up at.

Great idea!!

(I live right next to the A507... :p) Also, i know a few good roads round here.

Man of Honour
I'm game.

What are the good roads around Flitwick? Moved down to Herts a couple years ago, but still don't know where's good for a blast.

Back
Top Bottom