Willing to teach Python for free

Sorry Rich mate yeah my mistake, attempted to learn Pascal but didnt really get into it seems as though it was a dead language at the time never mine now!
But yeah hopefully see you on Skype and you can point me in the right direction for learning Python.

Cheers

Sorry Rich mate yeah my mistake, attempted to learn Pascal but didnt really get into it seems as though it was a dead language at the time never mine now!
But yeah hopefully see you on Skype and you can point me in the right direction for learning Python.

Cheers

I'm on Skype now, just spotted Goose on my contact list :)

Is this still free or do you charge now ;)?

Would be interested, being a complete newb to programming though I wouldn't understand much, but I work with HTML5/CSS3 for my Uni course so that might help me a little.

Are you fully booked or have you got a spare spot for a new-comer?

Lovely idea btw!

Is this still free or do you charge now ;)?

Would be interested, being a complete newb to programming though I wouldn't understand much, but I work with HTML5/CSS3 for my Uni course so that might help me a little.

Are you fully booked or have you got a spare spot for a new-comer?

Lovely idea btw!

I can fit you in, Add me on Skype: richie43
Should be a doddle for you since you go Uni.
If you want to use another communication medium, let me know.

I've not used it for a while, but can easily install it :)

I've not read the whole thread, but what kinda times are you thinking of running it?

And when we pass, do we get some gold stars? :D

You get to run a evil empire with me and take over the world with our source codes!!!111

What instant messaging are people using these days?

Ok lovely, do I need to have a read-up on anything before hand? Ive never coded before :eek: but iam pretty confident that I can pick things up quite quickly

Do Phase Two and Three on this thread: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18383545

But you will still need to talk to me on Skype to do beyond that since that is as far as the thread goes at the moment.

If you get stuck, You can reply in the thread or I can help you on Skype.

Back
Top Bottom